Windows 10: uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help

Discus and support uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please read all and carefully before replying, thank u. (sorry for some typos btw)computer info: windows 10, ASUS, Laptop how do I delete/uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MitraYoder, May 7, 2019.

1. uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help

please read all and carefully before replying, thank u.

(sorry for some typos btw)computer info: windows 10, ASUS, Laptop

how do I delete/uninstall an app, that is no use to my computer? (Paint 3D for example) it's taking up some of my storage, and it wont let me delete it, when I mean it wont let me delete it, im being serious. I know where to go and how to delete/uninstall apps but it wont let me delete certain ones. the unistall button is Kinda transparent, and wont allow a click like normal ones would usually have. I have images of it as well for proof.

uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help 5949c255-c078-40b7-8bc6-8c80182845c8?upload=true.png its blank and wont allow me to uninstall/dlet this app. I really need to delete it because of storage. (this goes for the trash can bin as well)

uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help 952f8ee8-ce70-4ca4-80db-287421890169?upload=true.png this is one that will allow me to delete it. (I don't want to delete this, this one is just an example)

:)

MitraYoder, May 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, May 7, 2019
  3. Qoushik Win User
    One specific metro app not running

There are only a few metro app I have installed after installing and refreshing Windows 10. One of them is "Star Wars: Commander". I used to play it almost everyday. But suddenly, one day the app doesn't run anymore. When I click on the tiles (or from All Apps list), nothing comes; not even splash screen.

First thing I checked was the Store. Nothing was wrong there; no updates.
    Second, I noticed there's no uninstall option when I right click the tiles. On the All Apps list, there's only a "Pin to Start" when I unpinned the tiles.
    I tried uninstalling by the help of a tutorial using something like GetAppx on Powershell. Still nothing happens.
    I tried DELETING the app data folder from Packages (on Local AppData) and WindowsApps (on Program Files). Went to store, it installed again, but the problem persists.
    There's another user on my PC which is my brothers who also have Star Wars Commander installed, but in that account, it runs.

Anyone can help me with fixing this app?! Further details can be provided if required.

Qoushik, May 7, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 7, 2019
Thema:

uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help

1. uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help - Similar Threads - uninstalling apps specific

2. One Drive help please...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive help please...: I've just subscribed to OneDrive and started uploading. I assumed it would upload them as they are on my phone - i.e. in specific folders, but it looks like I am getting one folder which is filling up with photos from all the individual ones? How can I start again and get a...
  3. Please help me uninstall LDplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me uninstall LDplayer: i installed LDPlayer on my pc but it wont uninstall and my restore point i made wont work so idk what to do here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/please-help-me-uninstall-ldplayer/87824b66-fd5a-45d3-adb9-7172b17e9b51
  4. Help me uninstall Cloudware PLEASE!!!!

in Cortana
    Help me uninstall Cloudware PLEASE!!!!: I am so annoyed! I wake up this morning and start using my computer and all of a sudden it takes about 15 seconds to navigate to a news media site to read an article! I was using Google Chrome, so decided to use another browser and see if it still happened. It did....
  5. App crashes on one specific account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App crashes on one specific account: Hi, I have downloaded an app and it crashes every time I open it. So I created a new account and guess what, it works just fine Seems like there's something called corrupted account with Microsoft lately. And I don't want to create a new account every time issue happens...
  6. One Drive help please

One Drive help please: My computer had Windows 10 and it crashed. Had to reinstall Windows and office etc back. I have a one drive account with a lot of photos and videos etc. Do I just go to Microsoft and redownload One Drive and it will keep my files I have previously stored? I am trying to...
  7. One specific metro app not running

One specific metro app not running: There are only a few metro app I have installed after installing and refreshing Windows 10. One of them is "Star Wars: Commander". I used to play it almost everyday. But suddenly, one day the app doesn't run anymore. When I click on the tiles (or from All Apps list), nothing...
  8. Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users

Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users: Hey guys, I am interested in setting up some company-wide commands to remove a lot of the built-in crap from Windows 10. Employees don't need to be using the Xbox app, and we don't need Get Office, Get Skype etc as we already have those installed using the administrator...
  9. Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app

Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app: Please help me remove this leftover "item/registry junk" or whatever it is, from the "How do you want to open this file?" apps list. I uninstalled that software, but it is still in the list for opening my BDMV, M2TS, MPLS files. The wierd "leftover" just shows a location of...
  10. Uninstall Xbox One Games and Apps

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Xbox One Games and Apps: How to: Uninstall Xbox One Games and Apps How to Uninstall Games and Apps on Xbox One [img] Information The Xbox One is equipped with a 500 GB or 1 TB internal hard drive depending on which console you purchased. Most of this space is available for storing games and...