Windows 10: Uninstalling Apps

Discus and support Uninstalling Apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi so I have a Laptop with an app I want to uninstall it is HP Photosmart 7510 series Basic Device Software I no longer have that printer and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cameron_1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Cameron_1 Win User

Uninstalling Apps

Hi so I have a Laptop with an app I want to uninstall it is HP Photosmart 7510 series Basic Device Software I no longer have that printer and it is just taking up space it says an admin has blocked you from running the app but im a admin on that device and there are no other admins on that PC its making the pc slow and the taskbar clogged up

:)

Cameron_1, Nov 26, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling Apps :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Uninstalling Apps :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Uninstalling Apps

how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalling Apps

1. Uninstalling Apps - Similar Threads - Uninstalling Apps

2. Windows keeps uninstalling apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps uninstalling apps: So I’ve been trying to download an among us hack for a video. I download it and open it. It opens fine. Then when I go into among us it closes and uninstalls. It also does this for other things aswell. At first avg was just quarantining it. Even when I turned it off it still...
  3. App refusing to uninstall

App refusing to uninstall: [ATTACH] Hey guys. I am trying to uninstall a VPN so that I can upgrade to a newer version of it so that I can connect to a client's system. Was told to wipe it and then just install the new version. Unfortunately I have tried almost everything I can think of to get rid of...
  4. HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...: HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN CHROME. Adobe recently urged users to uninstall it it got discontinued. SO I DID. NOW LINKS ONLY OPEN ON MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER and not chrome. I already tried everything. e.g....
  5. Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?

Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?: There's this app that is on my computer and oI not know what it is, so tried to uninstall it and it came back, so I tried again, and it came back. It's called "Cloudpaging Player." Should I worry about this? Is it a virus? submitted by /u/ItsYourBoiMarc420 [link]...
  6. Uninstalled WS Apps Stuck on Start Menu

Uninstalled WS Apps Stuck on Start Menu: So I just uninstalled a couple of Windows Store (or UWP) apps and while they did uninstall successfully, it left behind multiple icons on the start menu. I've tried everything from resetting (running WSReset) to clearing registry keys but to no avail. Since these are store...
  7. Installing and uninstalling apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing and uninstalling apps: I'm trying to uninstall Microsoft store apps and update some but I run into 2 problems. Whenever I try to uninstall an app it says error code:0x80073cf1 And when I try to update it says error code:0xC0020036 I went into command prompt and ran the sfc /scanow but it did not...
  8. Windows 10 is randomly uninstalling programs like xbox app, battle.net.

Windows 10 is randomly uninstalling programs like xbox app, battle.net.: I installed windows 10 for the first time 2 weeks ago on a new system. Several times now I have installed a program, had it working properly, and then had it disappear from both the start menu and the windows 10 installed apps list. One of those programs is blizzard's...
  9. Facebook Messenger app - cannot uninstall it.

Facebook Messenger app - cannot uninstall it.: I downloaded the Facebook Messenger app for my PC. It was unsatisfactory, so I removed the app. It, however, keeps showing up on booting. I am unable to locate it in apps to remove it again....
  10. MS Your Phone app won't uninstall

MS Your Phone app won't uninstall: in frustration I installed MS "Your Phone" to do some file transfers; it doesn't do the job and i want it GONE. Uninstall button is greyed out, and trying via StartMenu Apps RClick on Yourphone doesn't offer uninstall. How do I get rid of this garbage?...