Windows 10: Uninstalling changes made to your computer

Discus and support Uninstalling changes made to your computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of the other posts I have run into seem to have the PCs locked up on that screen. For me, everytime I update, I get this error afterward and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CreakyKnees, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Uninstalling changes made to your computer

All of the other posts I have run into seem to have the PCs locked up on that screen. For me, everytime I update, I get this error afterward and the updates don't stick. Why won't my machine keep the updates?

:)

CreakyKnees, Apr 30, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling changes made to your computer :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 30, 2020
  3. rezpower Win User
    Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Uninstalling changes made to your computer

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalling changes made to your computer

1. Uninstalling changes made to your computer - Similar Threads - Uninstalling changes made

2. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer: Hi,I am really struggling to resolve my laptop issue. The screen displays "Undoing changes made to your computer" and is stuck. this is following iniating an Windows 11 update. I have tried to reboot in Safe mode and there seems to be no change. Please can someone help?Thank...
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I've read a few of the answers on how to get my computer to stop showing this. It appears as though you need to be some kind of wizard. Is there an easy way to get this off my computer? Or I'm going to have to take it to a person that charges me? Very infuriating! I've tried...
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I've read a few of the answers on how to get my computer to stop showing this. It appears as though you need to be some kind of wizard. Is there an easy way to get this off my computer? Or I'm going to have to take it to a person that charges me? Very infuriating! I've tried...
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I was updating the system, but due to less battery, the system was shut down, now when I connect to charger and on the system it says undoing changes made to your computer. Will there be any problem due to this.. Or will the files and software will ne deleted?...
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made to your computer: My computer had a stroke and now it says “undoing changes to your computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/e8a6fff0-7170-47b4-bfdf-3ef558bc7d52
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: For around a month now when i try and update my PC it downloads but then says "Undoing changes made to your computer" and precedes to undo the update. I've launched my PC through safe mode multiple times and it hasn't worked. It has made my launch times significantly higher...
  8. Undoing Changes made to your computer

Undoing Changes made to your computer: Hi, I am having issues updating Windows 10 in my Asus Notebook, earlier there were storage issues that prevented the update which I managed to fix by transferring data into my external SSD. Now while updating the windows my screen is stuck to a black screen displaying"...
  9. undoing changes made to your computer.

undoing changes made to your computer.: How long does it take for me to wait for undoing changes need to your computer ?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/1a2827df-9b9f-4e4e-8db4-47309ca4f634
  10. undoing changes made to your computer

undoing changes made to your computer: My Lenovo laptop did an update and has been screwed ever since. All I get is "undoing changes made to your computer". Tried the hard boot 3 time thing and that didn't work. It worked fine before your update. How can this be fixed? I'm using my old desktop to post this...