Windows 10: Uninstalling drivers that was downloaded

Discus and support Uninstalling drivers that was downloaded in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I tried to connect my computer to my laptop but it required a driver (HP LaserJet 1000 series). I downloaded it and installed. But printer didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IbrokhimBakhtiyorov, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Uninstalling drivers that was downloaded

Hi. I tried to connect my computer to my laptop but it required a driver (HP LaserJet 1000 series). I downloaded it and installed. But printer didn't connect because I think it is incompatible with windows 10.

I can't still find it in device manager. How can I uninstall that drive?

:)

IbrokhimBakhtiyorov, Oct 9, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling drivers that was downloaded :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Uninstalling drivers that was downloaded

Win7 drivers for brother MFC6490 not working and not uninstallable in WIN10 environment

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

Before providing any assistance, I would like you to answer the questions stated below:

• Are you receiving any error message or code?
    I suggest you to stop the print spooler service and start and then try uninstalling drivers from device manager and check if that helps.

Please refer the steps for the same

Steps 1:

• Open Run Command (Windows button + R) and hit Enter.
    • In the dialog box, type “services.msc”. Once the window opens locate and click on
      “Print Spooler”.
    • On the General tab, click on Stop and then
      Start.

I suggest that you un-install and re-install the printer drivers and check if the error exists.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Printer”
    • Find and double-click driver from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    If the driver is unavailable download the driver for 8.1 and run it in compatibility mode.

Step2:

I would also suggest you to open command prompt in
    administrator mode and then type :

printui /s /t2

and then try deleting the printers.

Refer to the links below and check if it helps.

Downloads | MFC-6490CW | United States | Brother

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Anup Karkal, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalling drivers that was downloaded

1. Uninstalling drivers that was downloaded - Similar Threads - Uninstalling drivers was

2. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling drivers: I'm having issues with a HP printer they suggest unistalling and re-installing their software but when I try to uninstall via control panel I get an error message. I am adminitrator for this laptop, so can't figure out what the problem is?Any suggestions?...
  3. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling drivers: I'm having issues with a HP printer they suggest unistalling and re-installing their software but when I try to uninstall via control panel I get an error message. I am adminitrator for this laptop, so can't figure out what the problem is?Any suggestions?...
  4. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  6. Help to Uninstall Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to Uninstall Driver: Im trying to uninstall a graphics driver thats causing my laptop to crash when the display turns off or when i close the lid. when i try using the uninstaller the display turns off but this causes the driver im trying to uninstall to crash and then my system restarts and the...
  7. uninstall driver

uninstall driver: i uninstall driver in device manager, can i install again after that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-driver/225e9883-c388-46fb-ab7a-519b3e4adda9
  8. Uninstalling drivers

Uninstalling drivers: At random points when using my laptop and my drawing tablet, the functions of the tablet will just stop working and the tablet drivers .exe file will just delete itself. the only way to fix it is to redownload the driver everytime which is a huge hassle. i use windows 10...
  9. Drivers not uninstalling

Drivers not uninstalling: I recently have been unable to connect to wifi using my wifi card I came to the conclusion that my wifi card drivers where corrupt and as you do opened device manager and attempted to uninstall. I gave the computer a restart and opened device manager just to see the drivers...
  10. uninstalling drivers ?

uninstalling drivers ?: uninstalling old, unnecessary drivers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-drivers/35450113-5c79-4f0f-8614-6a4dd8964d0d