Windows 10: Uninstalling fb on laptop..........

Discus and support Uninstalling fb on laptop.......... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; if I uninstalll facebook on laptop, does it uninstall on iPhone as well?? Viruses seem to be attached to fb on laptop, but not on iPhone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bcpats, Jul 8, 2019.

1. bcpats Win User

Uninstalling fb on laptop..........

if I uninstalll facebook on laptop, does it uninstall on iPhone as well?? Viruses seem to be attached to fb on laptop, but not on iPhone.

:)

bcpats, Jul 8, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling fb on laptop.......... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Unable to Open/ Uninstall FB Messanger

Hi GG,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I tried that soft Reset; and it didn't work for me, it looks like the same switch off and i had to switch it on manually.

And i tried to uninstall it, still the same
    no response.. now i have to open my FB manually from IE browser to read my FB message , because i am unable to read those FB Messages in FB application also.

So if WS 8.1 will take it as a suggestion and can re implement the FB Messaging in the Core Messaging part I would be grateful

Can u tell me how to revert back to OS 8

that was really nice

I love Classy

Deepak_Acharya, Jul 8, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Uninstalling fb on laptop.......... - Similar Threads - Uninstalling laptop

2. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  3. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  4. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  5. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  6. I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared: When I updated a game, it said it was created in 2023, which I never knew or saw. I found another question like that here, so I followed the suggestion there, but it was nowhere to be found aside from my desktop. What should I do?...
  7. I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared

I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared: When I updated a game, it said it was created in 2023, which I never knew or saw. I found another question like that here, so I followed the suggestion there, but it was nowhere to be found aside from my desktop. What should I do?...
  8. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  9. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  10. what can I safely uninstall from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can I safely uninstall from my laptop?: Hello I have recently bout a newly refurbished HP Elitebook 830 8th Gen i7 laptop and I plan to be using it for my small online jewellery business and for Karaoke events with a company I work with. I may look to download items for business and leisure but I would like to know...