Windows 10: uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

Discus and support uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ludmila LE GOHEBEL, Apr 13, 2021.

1. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10.

after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem.

I already did

1. control panel

2. programs and feautures

3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security

the result is:

it is not allow now to remove/ uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security

You need before run set up wizard

Can you please help me with this issue?

Many thanks

:)

Ludmila LE GOHEBEL, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Bill Smithers, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Microsoft Edge and Kaspersky Lab

When will Microsoft release a version of Edge with extensions so Kaspersky Lab can provide all security features of Kaspersky Total Security 2016? I don't understand what's taking so long. Now, if I use a website needing password protection, I must use
    either Internet Explorer or Chrome. That doesn't seem to me to be a very good way for Microsoft to get their customers to use Edge.

Does anyone have any answers?

RougePierre, Apr 13, 2021
  4. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

How to completely remove hidden Kaspersky files.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, in-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps reply with the answer to the below question:

1. Have you previously installed Kaspersky on your PC? Or do you have free version of antivirus still installed on your PC?

While installing Kaspersky several other application will install itself with the antivirus, the files might be created by these applications.
    I suggest you to use Kavremover tool to remove the all the applications that come along with Kaspersky and check if that helps. Kavremover is a free tool for removing Kaspersky Lab applications that cannot be removed completely using standard Windows
    tools. Also refer the following article on
    Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab application (Kavremover)
    for more information.

Residual files might also show up if you had Kaspersky previously installed on this PC and you uninstalled it directly from the control panel and missed to check the option to fully remove the application data. You will have to
    manually delete this files. I suggest you to navigate to C: \ > Program Files (x86) \ > Kaspersky Lab to locate and delete the folder associated with Kaspersky Antivirus.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

1. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc - Similar Threads - uninstalling kaspersky lab

2. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky: I have a ThinkPad laptop and when I install windows 11 through windows update, it shows a message about app need to attention Kaspersky need to update. However I download the new version from Kaspersky website and installed, but the windows 11 installation still cannot...
  3. Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security: I recently downloaded Windows 11 to my HP Envy laptop. I've been using Kaspersky Total Security for 6+ years with Windows 10 and earlier.Once I employed Windows 11, I am now unable to access the Kaspersky database to update the antivirus protection. The Kaspersky messages I...
  4. Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security: I recently downloaded Windows 11 to my HP Envy laptop. I've been using Kaspersky Total Security for 6+ years with Windows 10 and earlier.Once I employed Windows 11, I am now unable to access the Kaspersky database to update the antivirus protection. The Kaspersky messages I...
  5. KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !: Is KIS faster than Kaspersky Total security ? are the differences just the safe kids, backup and passwords manager ? 150139
  6. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: My laptop has been infected through flash drive. Any flash drive used on the laptop also gets infected with the following inscription"Secured by Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.bat" and "Readme.txt". Even after formatting, it reappears and swallows up any file transferred...
  7. uninstalling kaspersky

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling kaspersky: dear sir i am downloading windows 10 a requirement is to uninstall old kaspersky antivirus which i cannot as i do not have the pass word and for years now i am using windows essential as the kaspersky license expired long time so how can i proceed. best rgds...
  8. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: Kaspersky Internet Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaspersky-internet-security/fec409a7-ac7d-4edd-b0b5-a7438ceb1f0c"
  9. Antivirus kaspersky

Antivirus kaspersky: I'm using windows 10 version 1703 i want to install kaspersky internet security 2017 .. But i can't install please hlep me out... Thank [img] 87146
  10. kaspersky total security installation problem.

kaspersky total security installation problem.: would be grateful if anyone else has had this problem. I dowmloaded a exe file from kaspersky, a paid one I add. came down ok. it was a normal exe file. I clicked on the exe, kaspersky window came up, 20 seconds later it vanished, completely. Well I downloaded the file 3...