Windows 10: uninstalling kaspersky

Discus and support uninstalling kaspersky in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; dear sir i am downloading windows 10 a requirement is to uninstall old kaspersky antivirus which i cannot as i do not have the pass word and for years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by walid suleiman, Feb 1, 2020.

1. uninstalling kaspersky

dear sir

i am downloading windows 10 a requirement is to uninstall old kaspersky antivirus which i cannot as i do not have the pass word and for years now i am using windows essential as the kaspersky license expired long time so how can i proceed.

best rgds

:)

walid suleiman, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User

Defender turned off my Kaspersky

Suggest you uninstall Kaspersky thru Control Panel, reboot the computer, then run the Kaspersky Removal Tool as listed in List
    of anti-malware product removal tools
    , reboot the computer, then reinstall Kaspersky.

Be sure you’re installing the latest version of Kaspersky and if necessary seek advice from Kaspersky Support. Computer Security Products for Home Users | 60% Promo Discount | Kaspersky

Good luck…

Le Boule, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Feb 1, 2020
  4. uninstalling kaspersky

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstalling kaspersky :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

uninstalling kaspersky

1. uninstalling kaspersky - Similar Threads - uninstalling kaspersky

2. I uninstalled Kaspersky from my computer and windows defender is not enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled Kaspersky from my computer and windows defender is not enabled: Hi,So I downloaded Kaspersky years ago and after reading up on it recently, decided to uninstall. I called to cancel my subscription and then uninstalled it. When I opened Windows Security it still says that Kaspersky is my default anti-virus and says "Kaspersky Anti-Virus is...
  3. I uninstalled Kaspersky from my computer and windows defender is not enabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I uninstalled Kaspersky from my computer and windows defender is not enabled: Hi,So I downloaded Kaspersky years ago and after reading up on it recently, decided to uninstall. I called to cancel my subscription and then uninstalled it. When I opened Windows Security it still says that Kaspersky is my default anti-virus and says "Kaspersky Anti-Virus is...
  4. I uninstalled Kaspersky from my computer and windows defender is not enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?: I want to remove Kaspersky on my pc, I uninstalled it and want to make sure that it is totally out of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-totally-uninstalled/76f23916-fecb-434f-a611-b2e554569106
  6. How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?: I want to remove Kaspersky on my pc, I uninstalled it and want to make sure that it is totally out of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-totally-uninstalled/76f23916-fecb-434f-a611-b2e554569106
  7. How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?

8. How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?: How can you tell if all the files for Kaspersky are uninstalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-completely/ce39ed5b-e3db-468b-bbfa-f0d75a4841ab
  9. How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?

How can I tell if Kaspersky is completely uninstalled?: How can you tell if all the files for Kaspersky are uninstalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-completely/ce39ed5b-e3db-468b-bbfa-f0d75a4841ab
  10. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky: I have a ThinkPad laptop and when I install windows 11 through windows update, it shows a message about app need to attention Kaspersky need to update. However I download the new version from Kaspersky website and installed, but the windows 11 installation still cannot...