Windows 10: Uninstalling Mail and Calander

Discus and support Uninstalling Mail and Calander in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am wanting to try Mail and Calander on Win10 x64 2004 but have a few questions Can I import mail from Thunderbird? Can I have M&C make a daily or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mcgarrett, Nov 15, 2020.

1. mcgarrett Win User

Uninstalling Mail and Calander

I am wanting to try Mail and Calander on Win10 x64 2004 but have a few questions

Can I import mail from Thunderbird?

Can I have M&C make a daily or bi-weekly backup to a file on my hard drive for archivals?

If I do not like M&C and I uninstall, how do I make sure that all my mail and personal info is gone from files and Windows completely?

Thank you

:)

mcgarrett, Nov 15, 2020
  2. mcgarrett Win User

I am wanting to try Mail and Calander on Win10 x64 2004 but have a few questions

Can I import mail from Thunderbird?

Can I have M&C make a daily or bi-weekly backup to a file on my hard drive for archivals?

If I do not like M&C and I uninstall, how do I make sure that all my mail and personal info is gone from files and Windows completely?

Thank you

mcgarrett, Nov 15, 2020
  3. mmf65 Win User
    Calanders

Synch all calanders with colors to the phone from hotmail. Also include To_do list.

mmf65, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Uninstalling Mail and Calander :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Uninstalling Mail and Calander - Similar Threads - Uninstalling Mail Calander

2. Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.: Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-apps-safe-to-uninstall-calculator-mail/ee424214-7e22-4dfd-a36d-daa9dd5c16ce
  3. Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.: Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-apps-safe-to-uninstall-calculator-mail/ee424214-7e22-4dfd-a36d-daa9dd5c16ce
  4. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  5. mail and calander

mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  6. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Mail and Calander App

Mail and Calander App: My mail and calander app was working fine yesterday afternoon. Then, boom, it would no longer open. Shutdown computer and waited about 5 minutes before turning it back on, didn't work. Clean disc...hey, it's worked in the past for other issues, didn't work. Ran a full...
  8. Calander transfer

Calander transfer: Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon. Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar....
  9. MAIL, CALANDER MISSING FILES REG

MAIL, CALANDER MISSING FILES REG: Accidentally my MS mails and calendar files are missed. How can I get back and working with them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calander-missing-files-reg/302f3982-3b24-4c1e-bcb4-d6682a13ac13"
  10. Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store

Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store: I reset my lap to the factory setting and found out that my mail and calander app does not show up on the start up screen. When I go to the app store I can find it there saying it is owned. But when I try to install , it down loads and then says cant install and will try...