Windows 10: uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop

Discus and support uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Kindly guide me how to uninstall the following malware 1. App:MyWebSearch 2. App:EaseUS_BundleInstaller 3. PUA:win32/FusionCore... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rajsinghqwe, Aug 13, 2020.

1. uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop

Kindly guide me how to uninstall the following malware

1. App:MyWebSearch

2. App:EaseUS_BundleInstaller

3. PUA:win32/FusionCore

:)

rajsinghqwe, Aug 13, 2020

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 13, 2020
  3. hput3 Win User
    How to remove en.softonic malware that appears on desktop periodically

A kind of malware has somehow gotten onto my win 10 PC. What I get is a small advertisment that pops up in the bottom right on my desktop... When I turn it off (clicking the corner X). It comes back again some time later but with different content.

I haven't timed it but seems lake maybe a 1/2 hr.

I've googled extensively but all the instructions I've found, tell you to use the windows uninstaller to uninstall softonic. And maybe some manual clean up after the uninstall. But there is nothing installed with `softonic' in its name and even when the ad is running there is no process running with softonic in its name.

All the google hits appear to assume the windows uninstaller will know about softonic. Even the manual parts of some of the hits appear to assume you have been successful in unintalling it.

The instructions also suggest several free malware removal products and claim any of them will remove it.
    `Zema Anti-malware', `MalwareBytes' and `AdwCleaner'

I tried all those listed in one of the instruction sets, ran the scan but none of them found whatever is running the little softonic pop up ad.

This type of malware apparently falls into a category called a `PUP'.

I never found in the google hits what expected would be there somewhere. A list of steps to remove something like this by hand.

Can anyone here advise me?

hput3, Aug 13, 2020
  4. uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop

Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop

1. uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop - Similar Threads - uninstalling malware laptop

2. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall link to windows malware: My Samsung says link to windows is malware and is interfering with my phone. I have tried several times to uninstall but it won't uninstall. Fancy having an app that conflicts with the product it's meant to improve. I don't understand why Microsoft and Samsung haven't...
  3. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall link to windows malware: My Samsung says link to windows is malware and is interfering with my phone. I have tried several times to uninstall but it won't uninstall. Fancy having an app that conflicts with the product it's meant to improve. I don't understand why Microsoft and Samsung haven't...
  4. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. uninstall malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall malware: I am trying to uninstall a program Driver Tonic that I did not install. I have seen that it might be malware. When I try to uninstall it I get a message that this app has been blocked by an administrator. It seems this is something in Win 10. Anyone know how to work...
  6. Uninstalling Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling Win 10: Hi, I have a new PC with installed Win 10 home on hard drive. I which to install a new SSD hardware in PC and use hard drive as secondary file drive. and install new purchased version of Win 10 education on SSD as operating system. I need to remove Microsoft id from computer...
  7. malware uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware uninstall: Spyhunter 4.0 will not allow uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-uninstall/a1943174-fd47-47d3-9d7f-ae850154d7c2
  8. iobit malware fighter and win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iobit malware fighter and win 10: hello malware fighter and win defender conflicts, no need to uninstall, if it can be added to the exclusions, still no risk, as its all security :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/iobit-malware-fighter-and-win-10/5c613e28-3e19-4c31-b9f7-0144e0040288
  9. uninstall win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall win 10: I have win7 on original drive I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win 10. removeing the win 10 now brings up a boot fail menu and the only option that now works is boot from a different...
  10. uninstall win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    uninstall win 10: I have win7 on original drive I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win 10. removeing the win 10 now brings up a boot fail menu and the only option that now works is boot from a different...