Windows 10: uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

Discus and support uninstalling program from invalid drive D: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To me happened the same thing but this solution didn't help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Blade246, May 9, 2020.

1. Blade246 Win User

uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

Blade246, May 9, 2020

2. d drive invalid

after downloading latest windows 10 update d drive is invalid and cant download pictures from my computer to disc

tonyantoniazzi, May 9, 2020
  3. Invalid Drive upon install

I had previously downloaded a games launcher to an external HD (D:/) which subsequently died during the install. now whenever i try to install the launcher to my C: drive it comes up with error invalid drive: D:/ ive tried the windows uninstall tool but
    it didn't change anything. any suggestions

QuinnHerman, May 9, 2020
  4. uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, May 9, 2020
Thema:

uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

1. uninstalling program from invalid drive D: - Similar Threads - uninstalling program invalid

2. Can't Uninstall Invalid Drive: A:\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall Invalid Drive: A:\: I just downloaded the new Minecraft Launcher from the Xbox App. Now I am trying to uninstall the Old Launcher. But when I go and try to uninstall it. It gives me a pop up that says Invalid Drive: A:\ Any Ideas on how to uninstall it? I've tried Using the settings app and the...
  3. Can't Uninstall Invalid Drive: A:\

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Uninstall Invalid Drive: A:\: I just downloaded the new Minecraft Launcher from the Xbox App. Now I am trying to uninstall the Old Launcher. But when I go and try to uninstall it. It gives me a pop up that says Invalid Drive: A:\ Any Ideas on how to uninstall it? I've tried Using the settings app and the...
  4. Trying to uninstall a program " Invalid drive E:/"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to uninstall a program " Invalid drive E:/": I was trying to uninstall a program "specially epic games launcher" and it keeps giving me " Invalid drive E:/" I just have recently switched my drives over from 700 GB to 2 TB on my old drives it was "E" and now my two drives are "D" and "C" please any help!!! I've...
  5. Invalid Drive D:\

Invalid Drive D:\: In "Program and Features" I have Epic Games Launcher but I can't delete it. I suppose it happen because Epic Games Launcher was on disk D:/ but it broke a few months ago. And when I try to download launcher I see the same message as when I trying to delete it. Is there a way...
  6. Can't uninstall or remove a program, says invalid drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall or remove a program, says invalid drive: Hello. Last week i tried to run my Epic Games Launcher. It said Invalid Drive, so i proceeded to find the app in my drive, it was not there. So i have tried several forms of removing, deleting, uninstalling or even repairing it but to no avail. I keep getting the same...
  7. Invalid D: Drive

Invalid D: Drive: I got an issue. Out of nowhere my D:drive dissapeared from my Laptop. it's an internal Harddrive. I have tried the Troubleshooter app. looking it up in the Disk Management Looked it up while rebooting my Laptop in the BIOS but even not found the Drive there. And even...
  8. "Invalid Drive D:" When I Try to Uninstall/Reinstall Node.js

"Invalid Drive D:" When I Try to Uninstall/Reinstall Node.js: For a while now I've been using an external hard drive for a lot of the programs on my computer, just because I don't have the space. When I was first using it, it called itself a D drive, and I installed a bunch of stuff and everything worked fine. I've had to move...
  9. Uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

Uninstalling program from invalid drive D:: To me happend the same thing that happend here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-invalid-drive-e/bf2926cc-1797-4bc1-95a5-d2685a98a8b1 I switched disks to create space and i cant uninstall epic games now but the solution that worked for...
  10. d drive invalid

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    d drive invalid: after downloading latest windows 10 update d drive is invalid and cant download pictures from my computer to disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-drive-invalid/ea08a752-9608-4913-b169-2633e866a0dc