Windows 10: Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1

Discus and support Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I have had struggles running the game valorant and through extensive research the problem was due to the 21h1 update. Some of the people say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nerdi, May 23, 2021.

1. nerdi Win User

Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1

Recently I have had struggles running the game valorant and through extensive research the problem was due to the 21h1 update. Some of the people say to uninstall the update, which I can do and I think I will. I am just curious if there are any big drawbacks or problems with uninstalling said update.

:)

nerdi, May 23, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1 :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 23, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, May 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1 - Similar Threads - Uninstalling Update 21h1

2. Windows update 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update 21H1: hello I have just received my laptop from my uni and I was wondering if you could help as they have said not to upgrade to windows 11 which im happy not to do that I recently received a notification to do a windows update to 21H1 and i want to check that this is Windows 11...
  3. Windows update 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update 21H1: hello I have just received my laptop from my uni and I was wondering if you could help as they have said not to upgrade to windows 11 which im happy not to do that I recently received a notification to do a windows update to 21H1 and i want to check that this is Windows 11...
  4. Windows update 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 21h1 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 21h1 update: hi allJust wondering ,when updating windows 10 from 18 to 21h1 , will malwares be removed ? .Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-21h1-update/336646e5-7785-4457-b8ff-a960d07f45d4
  6. 21H1 update

21H1 update: I recently updated to update 20H2 only 4 days before, but I can't get update 21H1, it is not showing in update section Why am I not getting that update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h1-update/a9d9976d-0ed5-4a4d-bec6-06fbcdffb59e
  7. window update to 21H1

window update to 21H1: I am running windows 1803 on my travel laptop that has not been used for 18 months, we have not been traveling!!!Windows says upgrade to 21H1I run Update assistantCpu i3 2.53ghz, memory 8 gb, and storage 300gb free, all ok, it reports as being st9500325as - sataAll seems ok,...
  8. Windows Update to 21H1

Windows Update to 21H1: Hi. So I was thinking about updating to 21H1 but I want to know about the size of the update. I am currently running 20H2 version.Will the update be like around 4 or 5 GB?Can someone help me please?...
  9. Windows 21H1 update

Windows 21H1 update: Tried to update but a previously failed up date prevented this happening. Help line gave me direct update URL which apparently did a full windows install and now the PC will not accept any logon details including my Microsoft account. any ideas of a work round or will it need...
  10. Windows Update 21h1

Windows Update 21h1: hello its safe to download 21h1 or i dont need to force the install through windows update from windows 10 and i should wait to automatically install the update ,so the question is i have to Wait ?...