Windows 10: Uninstalling unwanted applications

Discus and support Uninstalling unwanted applications in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop. I uninstalled utorrent but I still have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xrmxr, Jan 17, 2020.

1. xrmxr Win User

Uninstalling unwanted applications

Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop.

I uninstalled utorrent but I still have the program in my task manager on the startup page.

If anyone can help me get rid of it completely then it will be much appreciated.

-Hugh

:)

xrmxr, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jan 17, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling unwanted applications :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Uninstalling unwanted applications

Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalling unwanted applications

1. Uninstalling unwanted applications - Similar Threads - Uninstalling unwanted applications

2. Unwanted Applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted Applications: Hello Team, After deploying the Winodws 10 OS Image in our clinet machines we do see that unwanted application got installed. Is there any way to stop? below are the few apps list. Can we remove this apps from windows 10 image level? Yes we can block this system level but...
  3. Unwanted application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted application: After visiting a recipe site, I now have the app websearchdl.com that comes up everytime I boot up my computer. It shows on my toolbar that this website in not secure. I have used all the Microsoft apps to check my computer for potential threats and after the scans it comes...
  4. Unwanted switching between applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted switching between applications: Dear All, At work we have some issues with various computers that sometimes it switches automatically between programs. This happens when you're typing an email, work in Word/Excel, browse online with Edge/Firefox/Chrome or any other program. But it also happens when...
  5. Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted Application Cannot be Uninstalled due to the locked folder: I just downloaded some apps on the website and suddenly this unwanted app has been installed without my permission. It's called Seguro which many users believe this a virus that could lag my pc and it's true. After this app installed in my windows, my pc is so lag. I can't do...
  6. Uninstall unwanted program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall unwanted program: A program named SEGURAZO has found it's way onto my computer. I have tried to uninstall it, but no success. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unwanted-program/e696400b-617d-4486-ad19-1317cb73cf80"
  7. Uninstall unwanted apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall unwanted apps: Hi to everyone, after major update i did from windows version 1803 to 1809 ,i am experiencing a problem.Whenever i open my computer there are some unwanted appps and games that are automatically installed even if i delete them,even if i turn off automatic updates from...
  8. Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications: Hi, I hope this is in the right place (admin feel free to move if not) but wanted to get some opinions about the following: 1. I know there is now an option to remove Internet Explorer in Windows 10; is it needed, recommended etc.? 2. I do not use nor do I intend using...
  9. Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling Unwanted or Unused Windows Components & Applications: Hi, I hope this is in the right place (admin feel free to move if not) but wanted to get some opinions about the following: 1. I know there is now an option to remove Internet Explorer in Windows 10; is it needed, recommended etc.? 2. I do not use nor do I intend using...
  10. How to uninstall unwanted and inappropriate applications installed by Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall unwanted and inappropriate applications installed by Microsoft Store: One blight of windows 10 is the way the Microsoft Store keeps installing unwanted, un-needed and inappropriate applications on my machines. Today it was the Local Experience Pack for the UK -- I am in Canada, by the way. I notice that this cannot be uninstalled and that I can...