Windows 10: Uninstalling update K4556799 after Feature Update

Discus and support Uninstalling update K4556799 after Feature Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, The following update K4556799 is causing issues with our setup, and I cannot uninstall it on its own, since it does not show up on the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rok1215, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Rok1215 Win User

Uninstalling update K4556799 after Feature Update

Hello,

The following update K4556799 is causing issues with our setup, and I cannot uninstall it on its own, since it does not show up on the list of installed updates. The issues started showing after Feature Update 1909 and then 2004, so I assume it was included in one of these 2 larger Feature updates.

Is it possible to somehow uninstall update K4556799, even if it is not showing in the list of installed updates?

Or is there a way for me to rollback both Feature Updates, and then reinstall them without this K4556799.

Thanks.

:)

Rok1215, Jun 22, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 22, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 22, 2020
  4. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Uninstalling update K4556799 after Feature Update - Similar Threads - Uninstalling update K4556799

2. After A Windows Update, Bluetooth Was Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After A Windows Update, Bluetooth Was Uninstalled: I've tried so many fixes online via Microsoft Support itself. I even saw those with similar issues but Bluetooth simply doesn't exist on my device anymore. I am unable to update the driver for Bluetooth nor can I turn it on/off, everytime I try it says Bluetooth isn't on my...
  3. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  4. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  5. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall

Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall: the feature update 20H2 was installed on 01/12/20. however when i do a windows update check, my PC keeps trying to download and install the same update with install failure. The update 21H1 was also made available, but i cannot install this either. no idea what's going on....
  7. How to uninstall latest Quality Update or Feature Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall latest Quality Update or Feature Update in Windows 10: It may happen that after installing a Windows Update, Quality Update, or Feature Update, your Windows 10 computer does not boot. In this case, you may have to uninstall the update. In this post, we will show you how to uninstall the latest Quality Update or Feature Update,...
  8. Windows update uninstalls optional features

Windows update uninstalls optional features: At our business we use several fonts that are now optional features they were not optional when we originally chose the fonts. Most updates uninstall the optional features, and we have to go back to reinstall fonts that we use every day. Is there a way to keep updates from...
  9. Missing feature after downloading the feature update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing feature after downloading the feature update.: Hi, You must be familiar with this picture below that is the part of Windows 20H1 update. [ATTACH] So basically, 4 days ago, I update my Windows from 1909 to 2004 version by which after that the header in my settings app has gone missing. INTERESTINGLY,...
  10. Bluetooth disabled after windows update and after uninstalling the update

Bluetooth disabled after windows update and after uninstalling the update: Dear reader, after installation of the new windows update my bluetooth is not working anymore and the problem solver says it is not installed anymore. even after uninstalling the update the problem solver still says that the bluetooth is not installed and I do not know how...