Windows 10: Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022

Discus and support Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had Windows Subsystem for Android installed on my PC but uninstalled it after hearing that Microsoft had dropped support for it. However, WSA still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JavierJ999, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022

I had Windows Subsystem for Android installed on my PC but uninstalled it after hearing that Microsoft had dropped support for it. However, WSA still appears on the list of debug targets on Visual Studio 2022. I've tried several things to remove it from the list of debug targets in VS but to no avail. What do I need to do to remove WSA from the debug targets?

:)

JavierJ999, Jun 12, 2024

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Mussels Win User

Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022

whats a good uninstaller

crap cleaner (CCleaner) has an uninstall section for programs that wont leave your add/remove list.
    Its free too.

Mussels, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022

1. Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022 - Similar Threads - Uninstalling WSA did

2. Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling WSA did not remove it from VS2022: I had Windows Subsystem for Android installed on my PC but uninstalled it after hearing that Microsoft had dropped support for it. However, WSA still appears on the list of debug targets on Visual Studio 2022. I've tried several things to remove it from the list of debug...
  3. WSA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA: ADBWSA“”Hp-VWindowsWSA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85wsa%E6%97%B6%E5%87%BA%E7%8E%B0/61d69a49-19cf-4c3b-8fcc-2422eb1ae5b5
  4. WSA

WSA: ADBWSA“”Hp-VWindowsWSA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85wsa%E6%97%B6%E5%87%BA%E7%8E%B0/61d69a49-19cf-4c3b-8fcc-2422eb1ae5b5
  5. SSIS Created in VS2019 are not opening in VS2022

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSIS Created in VS2019 are not opening in VS2022: I get an generic incompatible "The application is not installed." error when I try and open any SSIS solutions that were created in VS2019 . The solutions still open fine in VS2019....
  6. WSA

WSA: I have encountered some problems. When WSA opens some applications, this prompt will appear and cannot connect to the network. Example is "Microsoft To Do"But in the same situation, some applications can connect to the network, such as "cool"At the same time, there is also a...
  7. WSA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA: I have encountered some problems. When WSA opens some applications, this prompt will appear and cannot connect to the network. Example is "Microsoft To Do"But in the same situation, some applications can connect to the network, such as "cool"At the same time, there is also a...
  8. WSA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA: I want to download Windows Subsystem for android but it wont let me. I have the right system requriements, i am on windows 11 beta channel, but it tells me i am not in the United States. But i am in the us, so can u fix this....
  9. WSA

WSA: I want to download Windows Subsystem for android but it wont let me. I have the right system requriements, i am on windows 11 beta channel, but it tells me i am not in the United States. But i am in the us, so can u fix this....
  10. Remove uninstalled programs from Menu

Remove uninstalled programs from Menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. So then, i uninstalled ImageGlass and went on to use Window Photo Viewer. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not...