Windows 10: Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

Discus and support Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Capt Siro, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Capt Siro Win User

Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine with Ubuntu. I could not start WSL session. So I figured I might have to reinstall it. I have tried to reboot the system but could not get into log into Windows. After many attempts I reached for completely reinstalling the whole system from scratch. I have inserted my USB flash drive with new system and storage driver becaus

:)

Capt Siro, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

1. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot - Similar Threads - Uninstalling WSL lead

2. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  3. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  4. Installing WSL leads to a blue screen loop, how can I prevent this?

Installing WSL leads to a blue screen loop, how can I prevent this?: I have before tried installing WSL and ubuntu through the store, but they complained about a missing feature as discussed in the previous support request see the following in the ubuntu application:WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370114 Error: 0x80370114 The...
  5. Installing WSL leads to a blue screen loop, how can I prevent this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing WSL leads to a blue screen loop, how can I prevent this?: I have before tried installing WSL and ubuntu through the store, but they complained about a missing feature as discussed in the previous support request see the following in the ubuntu application:WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370114 Error: 0x80370114 The...
  6. Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11: Alright so, this new windows security update really messed my pc up. I am on windows 11 and when I installed the new security update a few days ago, the problems were pretty small such as the pc being on a black screen for 5 minutes until booting up and not being able to use...
  7. Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11: Alright so, this new windows security update really messed my pc up. I am on windows 11 and when I installed the new security update a few days ago, the problems were pretty small such as the pc being on a black screen for 5 minutes until booting up and not being able to use...
  8. Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths: Hi, thank you for reading. My PC is repeatedly Bluescreening. I've reinstalled Win10 on two different HDDs. Everything non-essential (such as wifi cards and second displays) has been removed from the PC. I've been using Windows Media Creation Tool to reinstall Windows. I'm...
  9. Blue screen of death reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death reboot loop: someone please help me out. I am right now on the blue screen loop. So I already try and install the windows 10 from my usb but it doesnt work either. I follow the process and try to do a clean installaiton but still, another blue screen pops and the loop starts again. I have...
  10. Infinite Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Reboot Loop: Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10. Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop. Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop. When I do a clean install it goes...