Windows 10: Uninstalling

Discus and support Uninstalling in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; These programs won’t uninstall furnaces and antitrypsin I can’t go in the settings to find them but if I go to task manager then open file location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Helpmans, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Helpmans Win User

Uninstalling

These programs won’t uninstall furnaces and antitrypsin I can’t go in the settings to find them but if I go to task manager then open file location I can find them but it blocks me from uninstalling it

:)

Helpmans, Aug 16, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Uninstalling

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalling

1. Uninstalling - Similar Threads - Uninstalling

2. Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game.: In the start menu I right clicked to uninstall the game. After it "uninstalled" I noticed I still had 70+ GB of game files on my SSD even though it could not be found under programs. For gods sake help....
  3. How To Uninstall n App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How To Uninstall n App: I want to Uninstall A Few Apps But I DO NOT see any link To Do It I Read Feedback and A Lot of people are Asking And No Answers? Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-n-app/1d9b8bd2-08aa-4a3e-ab99-b20abf0ee505"
  4. Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5: Not sure how this got on my computer in the first place, but now I can't get it off. When I get to the page where I'm supposed to be able to click "continue to uninstall" the option is just not there. [IMG]...
  5. Why is update KB4515384 in "Settings" shown as KB4515383 in "Uninstall updates"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is update KB4515384 in "Settings" shown as KB4515383 in "Uninstall updates"?: Recently I had to use the Microsoft recovery tool and during the process it had to delete some of the 9/10/2019 updates. It deleted KB4516115 and KB4514359 both of which I reinstalled. I tried to reinstall KB4515384 but, it was listed as KB4515383, also installed on...
  6. how do I uninstall the latest Microsoft Update?

how do I uninstall the latest Microsoft Update?: I installed the latest Microsoft Update yesterday and now 1)my system is extremely slow to open up 2)I cannot use the Start Button at all, it will not open 3)I cannot access Cortana, it will not allow me to type anything in the box. I want to uninstall the latest update. How...
  7. Is uninstalling a Windows update completely safe?

Is uninstalling a Windows update completely safe?: Hello, So the latest 1903 update caused manor audio issues for me when playing video games and i am going to roll back to a previous version. my quesfion is, is unistalling an update completely safe? For example will it result in my computer becoming slower. I am...
  8. uninstall program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall program: i want to uninstall 2 apps and it says fatal installation error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-program/1ec5e555-e5bd-4a0e-bea3-db543b4f01d3"
  9. Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade: About 2 months ago I accepted the Windows 10 Pro update 2019 and let it install. Ever since I have had problems. MS is so far unable to fix the problems. I have had 2 technicians take control of my PC who were unable to fix it. I have been waiting a week for a level 2...
  10. Uninstalling Intervideo WinDVD BD 8.0.20.107

Uninstalling Intervideo WinDVD BD 8.0.20.107: Upgraded a PC to Windows 10, have been unable to get this application to uninstall. Intervideo no longer exists. Can we solve this? The uninstaller uses Windows Installer. Instead of performing an uninstall, it performs and reports that maintenance operations are complete....