Windows 10: Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation

Discus and support Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So i was searching about this weird services as most of people say in different topics, i want to confirm you that they really are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FilipPusca, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation

Hello everyone.

So i was searching about this weird services as most of people say in different topics, i want to confirm you that they really are indeed very suspicious, Unistack svc Group belongs to Markmonitor.com this are spying services which wpy on us, what we do on internet even before you open your browser, they collect our data and sell it to different companies such as Ebay, Aliexpress, Google, Amazon, Facebook etc.

The second site which collect our data no mater what browser you use is Akamai.com or Akamai Tehnologies this companies are disguised as protectors but in reality they collect and sell our data with Microsoft aknowledgment.

That is why you can't turn them off in Services, because they are like vacciness similar to windows updates forced over us users. Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation :D

P.s. if someone from microsoft has a response i m waiting to listen to their fairy tales.

:)

FilipPusca, Dec 21, 2019
  2. xraiderv1 Win User

high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at it for 30 minutes every morning? I've read and tried some of the troubleshooting steps here on other threads, looked at ms' community forums, seems like an issue within the os to me. so...what do I do?

xraiderv1, Dec 21, 2019
  3. crb1487 Win User
    ServiceHost UniStack Service Group - ???Services: 1122a6 & are they related to Update Failures?

I'm running a 2 year old Acer Aspire ZC-700G. Preinstalled with Windows 10 (current v1607 & still trying to upgrade...)

OS Build: 14393.1198 & 64-Bit OS X64-based processor.

I have a confusing, 2ish part question/issue:

1st: My system runs real high on the "Service Host" applications too.

But, recently, it's mega increased and 4 of them are from something ending in "1122a6".

When I look online there is absolutely Nothing on them, which has me concerned.

2) I've been fighting for nearly a full month trying to get my system to stop cycling through (and failing) continuously.

With system auto cycling 4-6 times every day since the Updates hit my system in December.

Following what I've learned on here I've tried several "solutions" to fix the installation errors including, to disable my AV which didn't help it install. Neither did any of the 3 variants of deleting/renaming the Windows update files and stopping and
    re-starting files through Admin Command Prompt (I followed them to the dot. Even cut and pasted each entry to be sure they were exactly like they were posted to other users on here.

I've tried them all. But, now I'm starting to get concerned with how much my system is starting to run (per Task Manager)

It seems that my system is getting hungrier and hungrier, currently I'm running 10 "Service Host" instances at this very moment (with a total of 43 services just to Service Host. (see complete list further below...) and there were 5 more running earlier
    today.

The ones I'm most wondering about are the following 4:

1) CONTACT DATA_1122a6

2) SYNC HOST_1122a6

3) USER DATA ACCESS_1122a6

4) USER DATA STORAGE_1122a6

I can't figure out who these belong to. There is nothing to say if they're Microsoft files and since likely not... Who do they come from and why? And, Why not put this information on them unless hiding something?

Also, Concerning because, looking through my Boot logs this morning I see 4 entries that I can't figure out... They look something like this:

BOOT LOAD:ED:

I'm aware these UniStack Services can affect contact/people/email information, but, I need to be sure, exactly.

I was left without security while trying to get another set of Windows Update downloaded "again"

They do not say Microsoft (or any other Companies name) anywhere I have looked and there's nothing online that I can find.

Have I just made things worse by trying to get the Windows to update and disabling AV/Defender?

I had made some baby steps after disabling them and removing the update files and net stopping and re starting the specified drivers using my Admin Command Prompt (followed 3 different versions from this site & followed them to the letter)

My system did seem to go a few percent further yesterday,.

But, today...

It seems the Service Host is growing with each reboot. A few days ago, I'm sure I only had half as many running.

Now, between the current 10 instances of Service Host (43 combined total) just for Service Host, "Plus" everything else

(Also Listed below...) My systems in continual overload and this last attempt to download & update has been in the process since this morning. Way too long.

Does anyone know anything about these services ending in 1122a6 and does anyone know if they might be responsible for my system getting such a huge appetite and or the 4 Boot Loaded items that are invisible? Any thoughts?

I'm at a complete loss. Have tried Everything that's been suggested on here to get this update to go through and now, I'm seemingly worse off compared to a month ago with this heavy load running now too.

Note: the following list is what's left running after I've ended the auto loading ones that have been repeatedly disabled.

(ie: google update( x2), HP Helper, Search and Click to Run MS Office)

Not sure if or what I can safely end without causing damage

COMPLETE RUNNING LIST in Task Manager:

APPS (5)

CYBERLINK Photo Director 5 (32 bit).... Internet Explorer..... Microsoft Management Console.....

Task Manager..... Windows Explorer

BACKGROUND PROCESSES (13)

COM Surrogate..... Cortana..... Device Assn Framework Provider Host..... Host Process for Windows Tasks.....

Photo Dir Application (32BIt)..... MSHelp & Support..... Runtime Broker..... Usermode Font Drvr Host.....

Windows Driver Foundation - User mode Frame..... Windows Modules Installer..... Windows Shell Experience Host...

WINDOWS PROCESSES (23)

appmodel (2)..... 2 instances of Client Server Runtime..... Desktop WIndow Mgr.....

Local Security Authority Process (2): CNG Key Isolation..... Credential Manager..... osrss.....

SERVICE HOST: DCOM Server Process Launcher (4):

Background Tasks Infrastructure Svc..... DCOM Server Process Launcher.....

Local Session Manager..... System Events Broker.....

SERVICE HOST: Local Service (8)

COM+ Event System..... Diagnostic Service Host..... Function Discovery Provider Host..... Network List svc..... Network

Store Interface Svc..... Windows Font Cache Svc..... WIN License Mgr Svc..... WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Svc

SERVICE HOST: Local Service (Network Restricted) (4)

DHCP Client..... Home Group Provider..... Time Broker..... Windows Event Log.....

SERVICE HOST: Local Service (No Impersonation) (3)

Function Discovery Resource Publication..... SSDP Discovery..... Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar

SERVICE HOST: Local Service (No Network) (3)

Core messaging..... Diagnostic Policy Svc..... Network Connected Devices Auto-setup

SERVICE HOST: Local System (8)

Application Information..... Background Intelligent Transfer Svc..... Shell Hardware Detection..... Task Scheduler.....

User Manager..... User Profile Svc.... Windows Management Instrumentation..... Windows Update....

SERVICE HOST: Local System (Network Restricted) (4)

Device Assn Service..... Network Connection Broker..... Program Compatibility Assistant Svc.....

Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Fram...

SERVICE HOST: Network Service (3)

Cryptographic Services..... DNS Client..... Network Location Awareness

SERVICE HOST: Remote Procedure Call (2)

Remote Proceedure Call (RPC)..... RPC Endmapper.....

SERVICE HOST: Unistack Service Group (4)

Contact Data_1122a6..... Sync Host_1122a6..... User Data Access_1122a6..... User Data Storage_1122a6.....

Services and Controller app..... Shell Infrastructure Host..... System..... System Interrupts.....

Windows Logon Application..... Windows Session Manager..... Windows Start-Up Application

I think I gave you everything that you might need & I hope I wasn't too overwhelmingly confusing (It's left my brain a scrambled mess these last few weeks. My apologies.)

Either way,

Thank you for trying.

Cy - Momma Bear

crb1487, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation

Service Host: Unistack Service Group or svchost using up lots of CPU.

Hi,

I am being slowed down a lot by Unistack Service Group or svchost using upto 80 pecent of CPU. Tried to dissable many services but none of it seems to help. Maybe you guys can.

Thanks.

minibentobox, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation

1. Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation - Similar Threads - Unistack Svc Group

2. Unistack 80150

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unistack 80150: Hi there, I have been having problems figuring out what these services on my PC are. I haven't seen them before, and they seem sketchy. I think that they have been opening lots of system interrupts, possibly ruining my laptop. I have tried to stop some, but many more appear...
  3. Unistack 80150

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unistack 80150: Hi there, I have been having problems figuring out what these services on my PC are. I haven't seen them before, and they seem sketchy. I think that they have been opening lots of system interrupts, possibly ruining my laptop. I have tried to stop some, but many more appear...
  4. Unistack 80150

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows svc host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows svc host: defender protection each day shows in protection history protection folder access blockedapp or access blocked svc exec %userprofile%/videosbut it does not show reccomended actions.'what should I do if anything ?...
  6. Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group?: This process has been hogging my memory for the past few minutes. I did a restart, and it went down significantly. However, I have looked around and found out most users only have four? One of these articles are even just published days ago and I'm just curious, and a little...
  7. WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / EXPLANATIONS TO THESE REINSTALL-RESISTANT ERRORS?: I am new to windows 10 and would like to know whether my experience is a common one and, if so, what the best solution is to a problem like this. By "this," I mean the manifestation of these problems at the same time Greyed out apps. Inability to open Photos, Skype, and a...
  8. Security - User, Group or Built-In Security Principal: Explanation?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security - User, Group or Built-In Security Principal: Explanation?: Could someone explain the purpose of all the accounts listed under the Advanced button of the User, Group or Built-In Security Principal search-box that appears when you click the Change link under Advanced Security Settings (Properties > Security > Advanced) for any file or...
  9. high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    high cpu usage by service host unistack service group: every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at...
  10. CPU usage by unistack to high

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage by unistack to high: Hi i got some problems with my CPU usage and i can't find an solution i have windows 10 home i did some research already but i can't find the correct solution i know it is because of unistack but further i can't find the solution that works for me i also know that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unistack svc group svchost windows 10

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. service host unistack service group

4. purpose of unistack service group