Windows 10: Unistallation Issue

Discus and support Unistallation Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried all the methods available to uninstall MySql Connector Net,but I can't. Also I am not able to find the location of the connector which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SanchiPatel, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Unistallation Issue

I tried all the methods available to uninstall MySql Connector Net,but I can't.

Also I am not able to find the location of the connector which is making it harder to uninstall.

Looking forward for a positive response.Thank You!

:)

SanchiPatel, Aug 5, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Unistallation Issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Unistallation Issue

how to unistall games on windows 10

step 1:go to settings

step 2:go to apps and feautures

step 3:find app you want to unistall and press unistall

dejahcoleman, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Unistallation Issue

1. Unistallation Issue - Similar Threads - Unistallation Issue

2. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...: I unistalled my bluetooth drivers after having some issues with it after a guide told me that Windows would automatically install it again. After restarting numerous times, Bluetooth has not shown back up under Device Manager even under 'hidden devices'. I tried installing...
  3. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...: I unistalled my bluetooth drivers after having some issues with it after a guide told me that Windows would automatically install it again. After restarting numerous times, Bluetooth has not shown back up under Device Manager even under 'hidden devices'. I tried installing...
  4. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  6. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  7. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft 365 Service Registration is missing or corrupt - unistalled and now won't reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Service Registration is missing or corrupt - unistalled and now won't reinstall: I have been having issues with apps not loading and done a trouble shoot and come up with error Service registration is missing or corrupt and the troubleshoot not able to repair so I uninstalled Microsoft office 365 and intended to re-install but now it won't re-install on...
  9. Microsoft 365 Service Registration is missing or corrupt - unistalled and now won't reinstall

Microsoft 365 Service Registration is missing or corrupt - unistalled and now won't reinstall: I have been having issues with apps not loading and done a trouble shoot and come up with error Service registration is missing or corrupt and the troubleshoot not able to repair so I uninstalled Microsoft office 365 and intended to re-install but now it won't re-install on...
  10. Microsoft photo app stopped working and I unistalled it now I cannot reinstall the app.

Microsoft photo app stopped working and I unistalled it now I cannot reinstall the app.: My factory-installed Microsoft photo app stopped working. I uninstalled it and now can't reinstall the app. What can I do? I have used the Powershell feature but it comes back as an error....