Windows 10: Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update

Discus and support Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I removed Microsoft Office from my computer some time ago and yet I have been receiving a warning on a daily basis stating, "We're sorry, we ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindsayWiser, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update

I removed Microsoft Office from my computer some time ago and yet I have been receiving a warning on a daily basis stating, "We're sorry, we ran into a problem while updating Office. Please try again after restarting your computer. If you continue to experience problems, repair Office from 'Programs and Features' in the Control Panel." It lists Error Code: 30016-26.

:)

LindsayWiser, Apr 29, 2021

2. Can't Unistall Office updates in windows 10

Hello

I have this issue since I have windows 10 & found no related topic in web.

Windows update installs microsoft office updates from office products that I even have no, so I try to unistall them via "add or remove program". I do it with no problem on my laptop with windows 7, but in windows 10 when I unistall, I see it's still there,
    every office update I unistall it appears again there so actually not installed.

anyone know issue? How can I report it to developers if its a bug?

thx

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MohammadrezaAmooei, Apr 29, 2021
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update

Can't Unistall Office updates in windows 10

Hi,

If you want to uninstall Office updates, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start Menu button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a Program.
    • Click View installed updates.
    • Right click on the Office updates.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update

1. Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update - Similar Threads - Unistalled Microsoft Office

2. unistall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  3. unistall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  4. unistall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to update gpu after unistalling it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to update gpu after unistalling it: so when i try to update the gpu it tells me windows found drivers but encountered an error while attempting to install them pls i really need help this is what i get...
  6. Trying to unistall 2 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to unistall 2 updates: So On my main desktop I am currently trying to uninstall update "KB4565351" When i try to do it in the command prompt I get error code 0x800f0905. When i try to do it in the uninstall option on the install update page i get this error "an error has occurred not all updates...
  7. Microsoft office not updating?!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft office not updating?!!: What should i do when my Microsoft office windows 10 mail cannot update in the Microsoft store? pleqase help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-not-updating/07afc291-075e-4e60-af00-e929c04a30ab
  8. updated and it unistalled a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    updated and it unistalled a program: I selected option to update and to save existing files....just another issue with Windows 10....never had this and oother issues with previous versions before WSindows 10. I have a Realflight 8 program:...
  9. How do I unistall the Microsoft Edge "Update"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unistall the Microsoft Edge "Update": How do I uninstall the Microsoft Edge "Update" on my computer? I accidentally installed it and I don't even use Microsoft Edge. I know I can't uninstall Microsoft Edge, but hopefully I can at least uninstall the Update. It really, really stinks Microsoft forces people to...
  10. Windows Updates Not Unistalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates Not Unistalling: I am trying to uninstall 2 updates that I was not ready to accept yet. They got by my usual methods of dodging them. I click uninstall on both of them, I have the option. It seems to work then after my restart they are there again. How do I get rid of these two updates?...