Windows 10: Unistalling a Unicode compliant Bengali Software

Discus and support Unistalling a Unicode compliant Bengali Software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Unicode compliant software is not working properly. I wanted to uninstall and reinstall it. But whenever I go to uninstall it I get a message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EskayEngineers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Unistalling a Unicode compliant Bengali Software

My Unicode compliant software is not working properly. I wanted to uninstall and reinstall it. But whenever I go to uninstall it I get a message that it is running in the system. But task manager does not show any running programme. What is the solution. Please suggest.

:)

EskayEngineers, Apr 15, 2019
  2. oriey Win User

Using the bengali Unicode based Fonts

Hello Everybody !

I'm wondering if it is possible to use the Bengali Unicode based fonts in Windows Mobile 6.5. Usually i like to visit a lot of bengali websites which are written in unicode based bengali fonts. But unfortunately when i try to visit them in my HTC
    HD2 they just represent some square blocks. for example :
    http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/

this is the site i like to visit. can u guys tell me a way so that my phone'll show the characters correctly instead of showing those blocks ?

oriey, Apr 15, 2019
  3. farby Win User
    bengali front software for nokia lumia 800

It can't be sent like that ..

Add your Vote HERE

farby, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Unistalling a Unicode compliant Bengali Software

How to install unicode font?

I've just bought a Nokia Lumia 920. It has a Hindi keyboard and I can type and see Hindi characters. However, when I visit a Bangla (Bengali) website I only see a string of boxes. Do I need to install Bengali fonts? If so, how? Or is Unicode not supported
    mobile windows (Symbian)?

mzaman---01, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Unistalling a Unicode compliant Bengali Software

1. Unistalling a Unicode compliant Bengali Software - Similar Threads - Unistalling Unicode compliant

2. unistall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  3. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  4. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  5. Unistalling Radeon Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unistalling Radeon Software: I have unistall the radeon software in my laptop just now. Upon reading that we should just disable it and not unistalled it. I’m afraid that uninstalling it will result to poor and bad effect in using my laptop. Any recommendations? or how can I install it again? What are...
  6. unistall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unistall: when I want to uninstall any program from control panel ,it say that pls wait while unistalling and or changes but further I want to unistall after 2 hours then also reply is same...
  7. compatibility of Akruti Unicode software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    compatibility of Akruti Unicode software: Is the indian unicode akruti software compatible in window 10? Moved from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-akruti-unicode-software/5da87f05-d6d9-413f-8a90-ebc6b4b72fa4
  8. compatibility of Akruti Unicode software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    compatibility of Akruti Unicode software: Is the indian unicode akruti software compatible in window 10? Moved from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-akruti-unicode-software/5da87f05-d6d9-413f-8a90-ebc6b4b72fa4
  9. Bengali keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bengali keyboard layout: Why doesn't Microsoft add the National (Jatiya, জাতীয়) layout in Bengali keyboard? Microsoft has a stupid layout called Inscript. [ATTACH] National is the national layout of Bangladesh, almost everybody uses it (some people use phonetic) and nobody uses INSCRIPT, I can...
  10. UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

in Windows 10 Support
    UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....: there is no unicode on windows 10 help please and paint it black. 13183