Windows 10: Unistalling programs

Discus and support Unistalling programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to install software for a Canon camera but the version is too early.Some elements of the download were installed as programmes but i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SimonPrice3, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Unistalling programs

Hi,

I tried to install software for a Canon camera but the version is too early.Some elements of the download were installed as programmes but i am unable to uninstall these using the control panel etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

SimonPrice3, Jul 25, 2020

2. CANNOT UNISTALL PROGRAM

CANNOT UNISTALL CORRUPT SAGE PROGRAM

sidharrisSD, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Unistalling programs

how to unistall games on windows 10

step 1:go to settings

step 2:go to apps and feautures

step 3:find app you want to unistall and press unistall

dejahcoleman, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Unistalling programs

1. Unistalling programs - Similar Threads - Unistalling programs

2. How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?: When i go to the sistem registry editor, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall , and use the unistall line to unistall the program, the unistaller of the program starts but gives me an error saying obviously that he can't find the right...
  3. How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?: When i go to the sistem registry editor, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall , and use the unistall line to unistall the program, the unistaller of the program starts but gives me an error saying obviously that he can't find the right...
  4. How do I unistall a program that is installed in a non existing directory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unistalling programs

Unistalling programs: Does anybody know why Windows is incapable of uninstalling more than one program at a time? It's not a big deal unless you're the person who installs all kinds of programs just to see which ones will take your money and which ones are safe. Or if you install something like an...
  6. Cannot open unistall a program in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot open unistall a program in control panel: Dont need to uninstall a program but seems now I cannot even open uninstall a program? How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-unistall-a-program-in-control-panel/087844c1-ddb6-455e-80ac-2f39d136415e
  7. Programs got unistalled on their own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs got unistalled on their own: So, I opened my laptob today and found 2 programs that were uninstalled without me doing it. Any idea why this might have happened? submitted by /u/RPWPA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lncn96/programs_got_unistalled_on_their_own/
  8. How to completely unistall a program?

How to completely unistall a program?: Please tell me ways to completely uninstall an application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-completely-unistall-a-program/ac1bbd7f-ce9c-443b-8cd4-0172a428d018
  9. I can't upgrade or unistall programs in Windows 10

I can't upgrade or unistall programs in Windows 10: Hi there, I have tried to install new programs or even uninstall old ones. For example, I want the new Microsoft Edge, but when it prompts me to write the admin's credential, there is no way I can write it because it doesn't appear the box nor the Admin's name to do it. I...
  10. Can't unistall or install programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't unistall or install programs: It all started with me trying to uninstall Steam. Whenever I try to restart after uninstalling I'd get stuck on the boot screen. Whenever I simply shut down after uninstalling I turn the computer back on and everything that what uninstalled it suddenly back. After running the...