Windows 10: Unistnall Windows but keep it for later?

Discus and support Unistnall Windows but keep it for later? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Question sounds weird but let me explain: I am getting a new Laptop and I want to experiment with other OS like Linux. The laptop has Windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/piva34, Jan 19, 2021.

1. /u/piva34 Win User

Unistnall Windows but keep it for later?

Question sounds weird but let me explain: I am getting a new Laptop and I want to experiment with other OS like Linux. The laptop has Windows10 preinstalled so I want to uninstall Windows to make room for Linux. (Already thought about wsl and Dual booting but I don't really want to do that) .

My Question now is: How do I uninstall windows10 but also keep it so I can reinstall it later if I want to? I think I have to take an Image or something of it and backup it on an external hard drive but I am not sure about that...

Thanks for the Help Unistnall Windows but keep it for later? :)

submitted by /u/piva34
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/piva34, Jan 19, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 19, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Unistnall Windows but keep it for later? - Similar Threads - Unistnall keep later

2. restore to a later date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore to a later date: restored to earlier rstr point by mistake ca I get back to previous date like 2/25/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-a-later-date/f42d606c-b940-4bd1-9094-e07c5da3bf24
  3. Windows Insider; Try Again Later

Windows Insider; Try Again Later: Hello! Recently the other day I was having problems with Diagnostics Data and it wouldn't let me change the setting due to my PC being managed by an organization which it never was, and I was able to fix that through the CMD. Unfortunately now when I click the Join...
  4. How to keep notification in action centre to review them later?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to keep notification in action centre to review them later?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Framed_Previz90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in8wgh/how_to_keep_notification_in_action_centre_to/
  5. Windows 10 OEM Key activation later?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM Key activation later?: Hi all! I would like to ask you about Windows 10 OEM key. Is it possible to buy this key online and use it only after 3 or 4 months later? Hopefully noone will cancel it if i don't use it imediately. Thank you for your answer! Andris...
  6. Activation at a later time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation at a later time: A friend of mine has a dell n5050 laptop and would like to upgrade to windows 10. He did in the past and the upgrade didn't last long before it (crashed - his words not mine, I wasn't there), anyway he is back on windows 7 now. I have just checked on the dell website and it...
  7. Graphics card now or later?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card now or later?: So got paid not too long ago and was wondering If I should get a GTX 1070 now or wait till the end of next month to buy a 1080? Still don't have a case and haven't had one since my last one smoked up with the wires melting (had that returned with my money back in my hand),...
  8. Installing 10 later

Installing 10 later: I have a small but reasonably beasty Asus laptop (P2520LA) I keep for travel and when at work. At present it is installed with 7 Pro and I have half a mind (I know what someone will say LOL) to clean install 10 to it and get the free offer of 10 Pro. But I am about to take a...
  9. installing windows 10 backup and restore later

installing windows 10 backup and restore later: Hi cant convince my wife to move to windows 10..... yet if I make an acronis true image back up of her system now, then upgrade vidta to windows 7, then upgrade to windows 10, let it activate, then make another acronis true image backup.....then restore the vista backup....
  10. Update Later

Update Later: I have Win 7 Pro (with Win 8 set up disks) have downloaded Win 10 and hate it. Fairly new laptop, good spec. I would like to go back to Win 7 within the 30 days. Is it also possible to download the free Win 10, on usb stick, or similar, for installation again, say in 12...