Windows 10: Unity Save Data Encryption

Discus and support Unity Save Data Encryption in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some games I play made in unity, they do their save files in text format, but the text is encrypted in seemingly random letters, numbers, and capped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrokenDaily, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Unity Save Data Encryption

Some games I play made in unity, they do their save files in text format, but the text is encrypted in seemingly random letters, numbers, and capped with one or two = signs.

There are quite a few that already made ways to cheat at games using trainers and even cheat engine, but I want to get to the meat of it all. Is it possible to decrypt these text based unity save files, or is it only possible by the game itself and the creator of said game? Rather yet, how is it all encrypted in the first place, is there some key file needed to decrypt it, etc...

I would like details please

:)

BrokenDaily, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Encrypting a folder

Hello Bill,

To encrypt a folder in Windows 10 Home, follow these steps:

• Right-click the folder you want to encrypt and click Properties.
    • On the General tab, click Advanced.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attributes, click Encrypt contents to secure data.
    • Click OK then Apply to save the changes.

We're just here if you need further help.

Devlin Sco, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Martmcd Win User

Unity Save Data Encryption

unity web player

yes, it is safe to uninstall.

it is old and is no longer supported by unity (which might be why there are only out-dated answers)

go to settings -> apps -> Apps & Features

locate Unity Web Player in the list of apps

click on it then click the Uninstall button

Martmcd, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Unity Save Data Encryption

1. Unity Save Data Encryption - Similar Threads - Unity Save Data

2. Data Encryption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Encryption: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop vivobook_asuslaptop x512ja f512ja that I am currently running windows 11 on and it is less than a year old. I am trying to turn on data encryption but it doesn't give me the option to turn on data encryption in the settings and I can't find...
  3. Data Encryption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Encryption: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop vivobook_asuslaptop x512ja f512ja that I am currently running windows 11 on and it is less than a year old. I am trying to turn on data encryption but it doesn't give me the option to turn on data encryption in the settings and I can't find...
  4. Data encryption.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data encryption.: Hello. I don't see Disk Encryption, which I should have in windows 11 home. This is fine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-encryption/2edcdcd8-bbe8-4fd3-9498-a66e781e8f66
  5. Data encryption.

Data encryption.: Hello. I don't see Disk Encryption, which I should have in windows 11 home. This is fine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-encryption/2edcdcd8-bbe8-4fd3-9498-a66e781e8f66
  6. encrypted data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encrypted data: i encrypted my data on USB drive and after that in installed on my computer clean installation of windows 11.Now i can't open them i dont know what to do please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypted-data/f6c6833c-e5e3-4842-a8aa-baed433808aa
  7. encrypted data

encrypted data: i encrypted my data on USB drive and after that in installed on my computer clean installation of windows 11.Now i can't open them i dont know what to do please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypted-data/f6c6833c-e5e3-4842-a8aa-baed433808aa
  8. Encrypt Data Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Encrypt Data Problem: I have a Windows Insperation laptop. I have tried to encrypt my files with a password using the encrypt data under advanced in properties, but the option is greyed out. I have tried making new folders, but it doesnt work. Can someone help please?...
  9. Data Encryption Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data Encryption Virus: Virus Encrypted Files on my computer. How do I decrypt? I had a virus attack on Jan 15, 2019 . The virus encrypted all my important files such Dump file and log sheets of my data base . Do you have any ideas on how I can decrypt my locked files? I've also recieved a...
  10. Data encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data encryption: If I go to Manage Bitlocker, their is no drive listed in the fixed data drive.....i am using windows 10 enterprise.....please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-encryption/38ff4050-617f-401b-bf89-cdcf9b702f58"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unity save data security