Windows 10: Unity3D Engine games causing Stop Errors

Discus and support Unity3D Engine games causing Stop Errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! For a while now, I have been struggling with some games on the Unity Engine almost exclusively causing Stop Errors BSODs on my Windows 10 Desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lasse Andersen, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Unity3D Engine games causing Stop Errors

Hi!

For a while now, I have been struggling with some games on the Unity Engine almost exclusively causing Stop Errors BSODs on my Windows 10 Desktop. Primarily, the errors have been MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION, and more rarely WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

My system has the following specs:

• ASUS PRIME Z390-P /mainboard
    • Intel Core i5-9600K /intelcpu/0
    • Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 2133mHz /ram
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 /nvidiagpu/0
    • Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB x2 /ssd +1x1TB HDD

I have made the following efforts to try and identify the issue:
    1. Chkdsk on all drives
    2. Windows Memory Diagnostics
    3. Updated Windows 10 to latest patch of 20H2
    4. Run sfc to verify Windows 10 integrity
    5. Run Prime95 to torture test CPU
    6. Swapped out GPU for an older model w/ clean driver install same result
    7. Run Snappy Driver Installer to ensure all behind-the-scenes drivers are up to date
    8. Updated BIOS to latest version
    9. Used Open Hardware Monitor to ensure no overheating
    10. Verified that no Overclocks are in effect

I am also attaching my latest minidump file here: https://puu.sh/Hmn9d/9b97668b5a.dmp

I hope some of you have suggestions as to what might be the problem here.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Lasse Andersen, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Edleen Win User

Possible Causes of atikmdag errors

I was courious to see how many different causes there are to the infamous atikmdag.sys error that strikes widely across and has so for a long time, I am getting it myself also and it is really starting to wear me out. It is pretty annoying having a $520 Readeon 3870x2 card if you can't use it without errors.

So first of all, here is the apparant reason for my atikmdag error:

When I play a game, regardless of settings, clocks or anything else, the fan speed wil not be adjusting and the card will get hotter as it performs. As soon as the card gets hot enough, my system will attempt to speed up the fan and as soon as they do, I get the atikmdag error. I never hear the fan of my card go beyond 30% fan speed unless I push it using Rivatuner.

Anyone else got other apparant reasons?

By the way, here are the steps I have been trying to fix it
    • Renaming atikmdag.sys to "atikomdag.sys(old)
    • Set fan speed profiles in Rivatuner depending on temeprature thresholds
    • Setting fixed fan speed in Rivatuner
    • Installing only the ATI drivers without Catalyst Control Centre
    • Replacing RAM blocks
    • Trying older drivers
    I have probably tried a few

Edleen, Mar 5, 2021
  3. BSODs with different error codes while gaming

Hi Everyone.

Lately, I've been suffering quite a few Stop errors (BSODs) while playing games on the Unity Engine. I have had the following stop codes:

• WHEA uncorrectable error
    • Machine check exception

I have ruled out the following causes:

• Failing hard drives (Moved games to different hard drives)
    • Graphics drivers (Clean install of newest drivers
    • Malware (Run a full scan)
    • Excessive temperatures (Manually checked temperatures. All within normal ranges.)

Minidump files can be found
    here

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Lasse Andersen, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Unity3D Engine games causing Stop Errors

installshield engine has stopped working in windows 10

We appreciate your response. InstallShield is used for installing or managing software applications on your computer. To isolate the cause of this error, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot. It will help you determine which third-party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other applications or programs. See this
    link.

Also, if you are unable to connect to the Internet, we suggest that you run the
    Network Troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it works.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Unity3D Engine games causing Stop Errors

1. Unity3D Engine games causing Stop Errors - Similar Threads - Unity3D Engine games

2. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...
  3. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...
  4. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exe4 Items https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiciHkEywwS_gx4TiWwEp9-mphTk?e=txb4xY...
  5. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exe4 Items https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiciHkEywwS_gx4TiWwEp9-mphTk?e=txb4xY...
  6. kernell32/ntdll error playing Unreal Engine games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernell32/ntdll error playing Unreal Engine games: After 5-10 minutes of playing some unreal engine games Squad, The Finals, the game crashes with an error see attached. I have attempted a windows reinstall, sfc /scannow, game reinstalls, driver reinstalls, and more. Please help....
  7. kernell32/ntdll error playing Unreal Engine games

kernell32/ntdll error playing Unreal Engine games: After 5-10 minutes of playing some unreal engine games Squad, The Finals, the game crashes with an error see attached. I have attempted a windows reinstall, sfc /scannow, game reinstalls, driver reinstalls, and more. Please help....
  8. Wallpaper Engine Causing Lag?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper Engine Causing Lag?: Playing league and man I got crazy lag in game and out. Thought it must have been wallpaper engine. I have to restart my pc. Pretty new ibuypower pc too. submitted by /u/shogunzzz1 [link] [comments]...
  9. Access Error Causing Game Failures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access Error Causing Game Failures: So I have been having a problem where some of my games crash on startup. I have used Event Viewer to discover that Both Men of War: Assault Squad 2 and Dawn of War Retribution 2 have the same error. Now I just need to know what to do to fix it. Here is the error. Log...
  10. W10 search engine stopped working.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 search engine stopped working.: Last night, my Windows 10 search engine stopped working. I can't click on a link someone gives me in a post and I can't even try to access a link manually. The only way I can look something up is on my Firefox search engine...........when DuckDuckgo is my preference. 95082