Windows 10: Universal Clipboard, for pictures, text, gipy images and memes for a iphone and windows?...

Discus and support Universal Clipboard, for pictures, text, gipy images and memes for a iphone and windows?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! ever since I got my iPhone one thing has driving me nuts. Copying and pasting between it and windows sucks a big fat dick. Is there a universal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gorkx, Nov 22, 2020.

1. /u/gorkx Win User

Universal Clipboard, for pictures, text, gipy images and memes for a iphone and windows?...

Hello!

ever since I got my iPhone one thing has driving me nuts. Copying and pasting between it and windows sucks a big fat dick. Is there a universal clipboard for when I want to do just quick and dirty copy and paste stuff. Not file sharing but text URLs and the occasional picture or giphy meme.

I have magic copy and it is pretty good but it can't do anything but just text basically is there something that does the rest?

Kitchen timers and alarm clocks wanted as well!

And also is there a good and also fun an alarm clock,timer kitchen timer reminder type of app? Basically because I have been getting sucked into watching movies or playing video games I want e-app and or apps that are kick ass fun alarm clocks I have talking alarm and it's fantastic but I'm getting pretty buggy. I am really deep and heavy sleeper so I practically need a harrier jet to get up.

And Cortana for my iPhone which was great for to-do type reminders doesn't do...reminders anymore. -_-. I'm thinking things like: Get gas...the car kind get off my ass to work out.

Would love a mountain of suggestions!

submitted by /u/gorkx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gorkx, Nov 22, 2020

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Shawns6 Win User
    how to sync clipboard with iPhone?

Hi,

I tried the steps in the settings page for clipboard. I installed edge on my phone but it had no option for clipboard sync.

How do I actually get my clipboard to sync with my iphone?

Shawns6, Nov 22, 2020
  4. vgchat Win User

Universal Clipboard, for pictures, text, gipy images and memes for a iphone and windows?...

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Universal Clipboard, for pictures, text, gipy images and memes for a iphone and windows?... - Similar Threads - Universal Clipboard pictures

2. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  3. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  4. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?: submitted by /u/SeedBoxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pvsbid/sync_iphone_windows_clipboard/
  6. Recovering Clipboard text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Clipboard text: [this is pretty urgent, as i will lose hours of work as soon as i shut my computer down, and i'm always scared something could cause it to shut down, like an automated windows update at 3 am] So, i opened my code in an editor that i've been using for a long time. For some...
  7. Clipboard images.

Clipboard images.: Hello Readers, I want to know that when I take some screenshots or web captures on my laptop, how can I view it. It shows up on the clipboard but when I click on the picture the clipboard just closes and nothing happens. Also, how can I view my copied things on the...
  8. How to pin Text and Image to Clipboard History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin Text and Image to Clipboard History in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you often use Clipboard History in Windows 10, you should know about an essential feature that makes it even better. It is possible to […] This article How to pin Text and Image to Clipboard History in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. how to sync clipboard with iPhone?

how to sync clipboard with iPhone?: Hi, I tried the steps in the settings page for clipboard. I installed edge on my phone but it had no option for clipboard sync. How do I actually get my clipboard to sync with my iphone?...
  10. pictures on iphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pictures on iphone: Won't read the pictures on my IPhone - was working fine and then quit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-on-iphone/e3d41fa9-1166-4f0a-8821-d1864835a515