Windows 10: Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11

Discus and support Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post explains how to fix the issue if the Universal Device Client Device is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC. A few users have reported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 31, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11

Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11 [​IMG]
    This post explains how to fix the issue if the Universal Device Client Device is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC. A few users have reported an issue where they see an exclamation mark against the Universal Device Client Device entry in their Device Manager. When they right-click to see device properties, the Device Status […]

This article Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 31, 2024

2. Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

Following the latest Windows 11 update, my Universal Device Client Device isn't working properly - Windows can't load the driver required (Code 31). I checked and the best driver is already installed. Should I roll-back to the previously installed driver or wait for Windows to correct the problem in a subsequent update?

Carter Barrett, Mar 31, 2024
  3. Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

Hi, Dave -

Thank you for the quick response!

My laptop is indeed a Lenovo Yoga and it is the Universal Device Client.

I'll give Lenovo's website a try.

Thank you for steering me in the right direction!

Carter Barrett, Mar 31, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

Hi Carter,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Please provide more information on this, do you have a Lenovo PC and is that the Universal Device Client you are referring to?

If it is, the best option is to go to the support page for your PC on the Lenovo website to download and re-install that software and drivers from there.

If that is not what you are referring to, please provide some more information on this.

DaveM121, Mar 31, 2024
Thema:

1. Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Universal Device Client

2. Could a Universal Device Client Problem be preventing my UA VOLT digital interface from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could a Universal Device Client Problem be preventing my UA VOLT digital interface from...: I can't get my DAW FLStudio to connect to a UA Volt interface on my Lenovo Yoga running Windows 11. The message on FL is that there are not enough ASIO outputs available which google et al tell me means that the digital interface is not connected or the driver is damaged. I...
  3. Could a Universal Device Client Problem be preventing my UA VOLT digital interface from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could a Universal Device Client Problem be preventing my UA VOLT digital interface from...: I can't get my DAW FLStudio to connect to a UA Volt interface on my Lenovo Yoga running Windows 11. The message on FL is that there are not enough ASIO outputs available which google et al tell me means that the digital interface is not connected or the driver is damaged. I...
  4. Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device: On my Lenovo IdeaPad I noticed today that the 'Universal Device Client Device' driver has an exclamation mark. What is this driver and what do I need to? I press update but it says there's no available update. I can roll back the driver and then update it again, is that a...
  5. Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device

Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device: On my Lenovo IdeaPad I noticed today that the 'Universal Device Client Device' driver has an exclamation mark. What is this driver and what do I need to? I press update but it says there's no available update. I can roll back the driver and then update it again, is that a...
  6. Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly: Following the latest Windows 11 update, my Universal Device Client Device isn't working properly - Windows can't load the driver required Code 31. I checked and the best driver is already installed. Should I roll-back to the previously installed driver or wait for Windows to...
  7. Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly: Following the latest Windows 11 update, my Universal Device Client Device isn't working properly - Windows can't load the driver required Code 31. I checked and the best driver is already installed. Should I roll-back to the previously installed driver or wait for Windows to...
  8. Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...: Hi there, Around 3 weeks ago I start getting annoying warnings that a "USB device" was disconnected and reconnected and as time moved on it kept increasing,Looking on the Device manager under Universal controller devices I found an Unknown Device that don't belong to...
  9. Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...: Hi there, Around 3 weeks ago I start getting annoying warnings that a "USB device" was disconnected and reconnected and as time moved on it kept increasing,Looking on the Device manager under Universal controller devices I found an Unknown Device that don't belong to...
  10. League of Legends Client Is Not Working In My Windows 10 Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of Legends Client Is Not Working In My Windows 10 Device: i want to play the League of Legends in my brand new windows 10 laptop but i don't know why it isn't working. Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/league-of-legends-client-is-not-working-in-my/fe54cedd-8268-4099-85ed-e90ed63c3865