Windows 10: Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

Discus and support Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Following the latest Windows 11 update, my Universal Device Client Device isn't working properly - Windows can't load the driver required Code 31. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carter Barrett, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

Following the latest Windows 11 update, my Universal Device Client Device isn't working properly - Windows can't load the driver required Code 31. I checked and the best driver is already installed. Should I roll-back to the previously installed driver or wait for Windows to correct the problem in a subsequent update?

:)

Carter Barrett, Jun 16, 2023
Thema:

Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

1. Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly - Similar Threads - Universal Device Client

2. Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11: [IMG]This post explains how to fix the issue if the Universal Device Client Device is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC. A few users have reported an issue where they see an exclamation mark against the Universal Device Client Device entry in their Device Manager. When...
  3. Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device: On my Lenovo IdeaPad I noticed today that the 'Universal Device Client Device' driver has an exclamation mark. What is this driver and what do I need to? I press update but it says there's no available update. I can roll back the driver and then update it again, is that a...
  4. Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager exclamation mark for Universal Device Client Device: On my Lenovo IdeaPad I noticed today that the 'Universal Device Client Device' driver has an exclamation mark. What is this driver and what do I need to? I press update but it says there's no available update. I can roll back the driver and then update it again, is that a...
  5. Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal Device Client Device Not Working Properly: Following the latest Windows 11 update, my Universal Device Client Device isn't working properly - Windows can't load the driver required Code 31. I checked and the best driver is already installed. Should I roll-back to the previously installed driver or wait for Windows to...
  6. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  7. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  8. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  9. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  10. playback device is not working properely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    playback device is not working properely: how to repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-device-is-not-working-properely/d3ab2385-66ca-4300-86b8-b6f22aca2487