Windows 10: Universal file tool

Discus and support Universal file tool in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is there any software that allows me to look files unzip files etc like a multi tool i guess submitted by /u/W1zardPRx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/W1zardPRx, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Universal file tool

is there any software that allows me to look files unzip files etc like a multi tool i guess

submitted by /u/W1zardPRx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/W1zardPRx, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Universal Print preview available Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1655972

See also: Universal Print preview licensing questions | Microsoft Universal Print Blog

Brink, Apr 13, 2021
  4. locutus12 Win User

Universal file tool

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Universal file tool :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Universal file tool :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Universal file tool :) )

locutus12, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Universal file tool

1. Universal file tool - Similar Threads - Universal file tool

2. Best universal file viewer for Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best universal file viewer for Windows?: What is the best universal file viewer for Windows? Is there something that can quickly open image files, PDF & DOC/X documents, EPS & SVG files? I do not need editing features, just something that can quickly open and show many files types. Thank you! submitted by...
  3. Universal apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Universal apps: Hello Microsoft I need a bit of help with something. I need a way of hiding Universal apps from being in my start bar. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/universal-apps/0e601425-6323-4ead-b1b4-0e6f208dd544
  4. tools to remove files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    tools to remove files: I got Adobe AGCInvokerUtility.exe in my PC. Some people say it is a virus. What tool can use to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tools-to-remove-files/181d5f09-091b-4106-8b87-45f9dffc1712"
  5. Universal search is broken with Onedrive local files

in Cortana
    Universal search is broken with Onedrive local files: I have the SAME EXACT issue from the 2016 post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-opens-local-files-in-onedrive-folder-only/0190b76a-8cf8-4e63-9fbd-73999504ac86 Please do not suggest any of the solutions suggested by this post, they are not fixing...
  6. Universal Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Universal Windows?: Since I've had a response to one of my posts which I had a response stating that Windows 10 will be re-branded to Windows etc. What about Microsoft's plan for the Unified Kernel? Will Windows eventually become a universal operating system meaning will we as in the consumer be...
  7. Universal No

in Windows 10 Customization
    Universal No: Every time, I join here my mouse turns into this red circle with a line through it. It does go through and lets me join but I get no notifications and can have both check marks ticked and any response or question ticked. Deleted Account rejoined doesn't matter doesn't work...
  8. Universal Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal Applications: The universal application does not show up in windows preview 10576..Is there anyway to get that? 28553
  9. Universal Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal Applications: I am running Windows 10 Build 10565..The Universal Application has nothing in it. I downloaded an app and it never showed up in there or anywhere else. How can I fix this? I did a reinstall and it still shows nothing in it 28221
  10. What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

in Windows 10 News
    What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps: Today at //BUILD we are making an update available to the Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows apps. Windows 10 is an exciting release for developers, with support for Universal Windows apps that run across all Windows 10 devices – on the phone in your pocket, the tablet...