Windows 10: Universal mail App

Discus and support Universal mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Universal mail App. When I tried to log in to my third-party email account it gives the message "account type not support" .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LalSilva, Mar 28, 2021.

1. LalSilva Win User

Universal mail App

I purchased the Universal mail App. When I tried to log in to my third-party email account it gives the message "account type not support" .

:)

LalSilva, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Universal mail App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Universal mail App

Windows Universal Mail App Errors

You mentioned that you have a total of 6 email accounts and your 2 Yahoo accounts are the only ones that have problems. To address this concern about your Yahoo accounts not being able to login using the Mail app, kindly do these steps:

• Sign in to Yahoo Mail.
    • Access your Yahoo account's Account Security settings.
    • Enable Allow apps that use less secure sign in.
    • Check if you can login your Yahoo accounts using the Mail app.
    After performing the steps above, kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Universal mail App

1. Universal mail App - Similar Threads - Universal mail App

2. Universal apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Universal apps: Hello Microsoft I need a bit of help with something. I need a way of hiding Universal apps from being in my start bar. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/universal-apps/0e601425-6323-4ead-b1b4-0e6f208dd544
  3. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.: One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible the last cumulative update caused this. Have those who use MS Mail ever run into this problem and know of a fix if it's not a...
  4. Universal app emulator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal app emulator?: Please read carefully before replying. I have read here that a developer can use an emulator included in Microsoft Visual Studio to test his universal (modern interface, Windows Store) apps, even if he is running Windows 7 on his computer. This is interesting as there are...
  5. Universal Apps won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal Apps won't open: Since an update yesterday my universal apps (including Photos) won't open. I get the message 'Photos can't be opened using the Built in Administrator Account. Sign in with a different account and try again.' Same message with other apps. I don't have the built in...
  6. Hide/Organize Universal Apps in All Apps

Hide/Organize Universal Apps in All Apps: So I just found out that i can't pin left in the start menu anymore. *Sad Now that i'm done complaining. How do i organize my "All Apps" Menu. Calculator, Contact, Mail, Cortana, etc ALL of this garbage bloatware is something i just want to create a folder called...
  7. Missing most of the Universal Apps

Missing most of the Universal Apps: Not sure why But I have lost most of my Universal apps. The only ones showing is Cortana, Microsoft Edge, Get Office, tips, How do I get them and is there a default setting to reinstall them? Thanks 77547
  8. Certain Universal Apps aren't working

Certain Universal Apps aren't working: This is not your typical "My modern apps don't work" post. Some of my apps are working fine, for instance Edge and Mail. Others, do not, such as the Windows Store, Weather, Photos, etc... I've tried all the various tricks to uninstall and re-install these apps, but get the...
  9. Universal apps how to?

Universal apps how to?: Is there a way to check if an app is Universal or not? For example, if I want to install the Netflix Universal app, will it just automatically be the one in the store? Because, isn't there still a non-universal version? Also, I have heard about people sorting or organizing,...
  10. iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps: One thing that didn't get much notice during the Build keynote speech is that Visual Studio 2015 can now build native Objective C apps and target Windows Universal, including the iOS libraries. Apparently, King Games used this to bring Candy Crush Saga to Windows Universal....