Windows 10: Universal No

Discus and support Universal No in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time, I join here my mouse turns into this red circle with a line through it. It does go through and lets me join but I get no notifications and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Balittle, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Balittle Win User

Universal No

Every time, I join here my mouse turns into this red circle with a line through it. It does go through and lets me join but I get no notifications and can have both check marks ticked and any response or question ticked. Deleted Account rejoined doesn't matter doesn't work for me.

:)

Balittle, Oct 16, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. [Ion] Win User
    New Build or Notebook (University)

I'd suggest a laptop. I'm at university now, and the ability to work anywhere and type notes in class is marvelous. Particularly since you're commuting, I would expect that you'll have a good deal of time spent at university sitting around between classes; for this, a laptop would be extremely useful. Before I'd commit to this, however, I'd suggest that you find a laptop that you're interested in that would serve you well for everything you do.

[Ion], Oct 16, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Universal No

CRYORIG H5 Universal Tower CPU Cooler Launched

First introduced during the 2014 Taipei Computex, the innovator of PC thermal peripherals CRYORIG is now releasing the H5 Universal as part of a new line of single tower coolers. CRYORIG H Series will for the first time feature CRYORIG's proprietary Hive Fin technology. The Hive Fin design allows for turbulence reduction of the airflow as well as Jet Fin Acceleration for faster hot air exhaust. CRYORIG's H series will fit into the mainstream range within CRYORIG's lineup. Similar to the high-class R1 Universal, H5 Universal will be equipped with CRYORIG's XT140 slim profile fan for zero ram interference on Intel/AMD platforms. With a total height of 160 mm, the H5 Universal will be able to fit into almost all mainstream PC chassis setups.

"With our new H series of heatsinks, we are again trying to bring innovative solutions in improving our products. Our new Hive Fin design allows for improved airflow intake as well as better airflow management. Besides innovative optimizations, we truly want the H series to be a cost effect solution. We want to bring the premium build quality and detailed designs of our higher-end product lines to the mainstream user. So you'll find a lot of CRYORIG proprietary tech from our flagship R1 and C1 series on the H5 and the later H series heatsinks. If the H5 Universal is your first CRYORIG product, you'll be surprised by CRYORIG's attention to performance and detail, even more so at this price range." - Alex W. Co-Founder of CRYORIG.

Universal No 99a_thm.jpg

Universal No 99b_thm.jpg

Universal No 99c_thm.jpg

Universal No 99d_thm.jpg

The H5 Universal CPU utilized the XL Surface Area, where the fin surface area is being extended to the back. In result, phenomenal cooling performance can be achieved compared to common Dual Tower coolers and heatsinks. H5 Universal is equipped with four pure copper heatpipes with 6 mm diameter. The nickel-plated baseplate is made of pure solid copper and uses the Heatpipe Convex-Align technology, which allows the heatpipes to be concentrated directly above the center of the CPU.

Industry first Animated Installation Guide
    Along with the H5 Universal, CRYORIG is introducing an industry first, step-by-step, segmented video installation guide. With the new Animated Guide, users will be able to get a clear and easy view on how to install their CRYORIG H5 Universal correctly. The Animated Guide broken down into individual steps for easy viewing and access. Allowing users to view and repeat each step along the way. The guide is also accessible on all mobile smart devices through CRYORIG.com. CRYORIG's Animated Guide is an easy to use companion for all system builders. The Animated Guide will first be made available for the new H5 Universal, and soon to be released for all CRYORIG products.

CRYORIG H5 Universal Feature List
    • Proprietary Hive Fin Design.
    • JetFin Acceleration System For Faster Hot Air Exhaust.
    • Air Turbulence Reduction System.
    • Heatpipe Convex-Align.
    • 4x 6 mm Pure Copper Heatpipes.
    • 1x XT140 140 mm Slim Profile PWM Fan With HPLN Bearing.
    • Patent Pending Solder-less Environmental Friendly Manufacturing.
    • Maximum 6-Year Warranty Upon Product Registration.
    The H5 Universal will be released on August in Asia and September in North America and Europe. Suggested Retail Price of the H5 Universal is set at 34,00 Euro in Europe and $46.99 USD in North America.

For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Universal No

1. Universal No - Similar Threads - Universal

2. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  3. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  4. Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11: [IMG]This post explains how to fix the issue if the Universal Device Client Device is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC. A few users have reported an issue where they see an exclamation mark against the Universal Device Client Device entry in their Device Manager. When...
  5. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  6. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  7. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  8. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  9. Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university

Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university: Split from this thread. I've downloaded SPSS 29 from my university. When I try running the download it brings be to the screen where I accept the program to make changes to my device but then won't open past that point. I attempted to do the same thing on my nanas computer...
  10. Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university: Split from this thread. I've downloaded SPSS 29 from my university. When I try running the download it brings be to the screen where I accept the program to make changes to my device but then won't open past that point. I attempted to do the same thing on my nanas computer...