Windows 10: Universal Windows apps get better with Windows 10

Discus and support Universal Windows apps get better with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today Terry Myerson and Joe Belfiore talked about the future of Windows and gave the world its first look at Windows 10. They demonstrated new features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Universal Windows apps get better with Windows 10

Source...

:)

Brink, Sep 30, 2014
  2. Pavan_N Win User

media player will not play dvd's in windows 10 without BUYING an app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I would like to inform you that Apps in windows 10 are to make better Graphical interface and user-friendly. There is no need to look for 3rd party applications as most of the apps are available in Windows Store.

I suggest you to refer the link below for DVD playback in Windows 10.

DVD playback options for Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/dvd-playback-help

Getting the Windows DVD Player app

Getting the Windows DVD Player app

Also refer the links below to know more about Windows 10.

Universal Windows apps get better with Windows 10 - Windows Developer Blog

Windows 10.

Explore Windows 10 New Updates & Features | See What Windows 10 is Like

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 30, 2014
  3. windows 10 mail app won't sync sent mail

As a follow up, the Universal Mail app never did get fixed. However, I want to thank Microsoft for making such a big mistake by releasing this super-buggy app. If they hadn't done that, I probably would have never tried downloading eM Client software.
    It does everything I'm looking for in a mail / calendar / contacts / tasks application, and it does it a whole lot better than the Universal apps in Windows 10. For all of struggling with the native apps in Windows 10, I highly recommend eM Client.

Paul

PaulWMxxxx, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Universal Windows apps get better with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Universal apps better

2. Universal apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Universal apps: Hello Microsoft I need a bit of help with something. I need a way of hiding Universal apps from being in my start bar. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/universal-apps/0e601425-6323-4ead-b1b4-0e6f208dd544
  3. how to get better scans with 3d scan app in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get better scans with 3d scan app in windows 10?: I've watched an older channel 9 on scanning using 3d builder but I at the best get one arm and the other cut off. In addition, I get streaking with my model as I move slowly around. What settings do I have wrong and/or what environment do I need to perform a good 3d scan?...
  4. Is there a better Windows 10 mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a better Windows 10 mail app?: Frankly, by this time I expected more that what I got from this week's download. Something approaching Outlook instead of staying in the comfort of early web mail browser-based apps. Thunderbird is a much better mail client than the free client we get with Win 10. Should I...
  5. pixelated universal app on windows 10 ?!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pixelated universal app on windows 10 ?!!: hello , is some one have the same problem the universal apps like setting and mail calculator ... all new moderne apps have pixelated font , hard to read who can fix this problem ? many solution tested no result like (using windows 8.1 dpi ) , clear type adjust ......
  6. Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10: Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10 Experience Design CC to land in the store in the near future [img] Microsoft is betting big on universal apps for Windows 10 and it turns out that more software developers are actually interested in this new approach,...
  7. iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps: One thing that didn't get much notice during the Build keynote speech is that Visual Studio 2015 can now build native Objective C apps and target Windows Universal, including the iOS libraries. Apparently, King Games used this to bring Candy Crush Saga to Windows Universal....
  8. Mediafire now has a Universal Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 News
    Mediafire now has a Universal Windows 10 app: MediaFire is the latest Universal Windows 10 app now available in the Windows Store. MediaFire lets you access your files, photos, videos, music, or documents from any Windows 10 device. MediaFire offers users file hosting, file synchronization, and cloud storage....
  9. Microsoft Working on OneDrive Universal App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Working on OneDrive Universal App for Windows 10: A universal app version of OneDrive is in the works as we speak, and during the weekend, the first beta showed up in the store, published by an Internal Beta account, as spotted by@h0x0d. While the app cannot be downloaded, it does provide us with a closer look at...
  10. A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform: A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform source ; http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...-app-platform/