Windows 10: University/Organization Account take control my laptop(Window10)

Discus and support University/Organization Account take control my laptop(Window10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am studying in Master degree , then My university gave us Account with emaill/password to all students for using Microsoft office,One Drive ,etc for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnattaPU, Sep 7, 2019.

1. AnattaPU Win User

University/Organization Account take control my laptop(Window10)

I am studying in Master degree , then
    My university gave us Account with emaill/password to all students for using Microsoft office,One Drive ,etc for free

after I sign in with that email on my laptop (sing in on microsoft word ) , I lost control to my computer in major function.
    Example
    1. I Can't access "Virus & threat protection" it said your it administrator has limited access
    2. every 1-2 minute my laptop will go to locking screen and I try many way but can not do anything to fix it
    3. I can't not save any work or document on major location . It said "Word cannot save or create this file. Make sure that the disk you want to save the file on is not full, write-protected or damaged" I have to save file in some where else then drag file to location I want.
    etc..

I used to fix the problem by Soft Reset and reinstall window 10
    It work but after I sign in with my university account all problem is come back again!

Any way to fix this?? it really annoy

or should i soft reset again and never use anything my university gave me

:)

AnattaPU, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 7, 2019
  3. USB 1.1 PS3 Controller not working after update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

KB2993928 update is related to ASP.net, and KB3081424 updates is to enhance the functionality of Windows 10. Therefore, I suggest you update your Universal bus controller drivers in the compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand the Universal Bus Controller.

• Right-click on the Universal Bus Controller and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.

I would also recommend you to click on the below link and try the steps provided in this link, see if this helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Tips-for-solving-problems-with-USB-devices

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Phone not getting recognized in laptop

Hi Abhijeet,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change the Power Management settings for USB Controller:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Find Universal Serial Bus controllers section and expand it.
    • Right-click each driver named USB Root Hub and select
      Properties
    • Go to Power Management tab.
    • Uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power box.
    • Click OK to save the changes.
    • Repeat the process for all USB Root Hub drivers.
    • Restart your computer.

If still not working, follow these steps on how to uninstall the USB Controller:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Find Universal Serial Bus controllers and expand it.
    • Right-click the first driver in the Universal Serial Bus section and click
      Uninstall.
    • Repeat the process for all drivers in the Universal Serial Bus section.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. University/Organization Account take control my laptop(Window10) - Similar Threads - University Organization Account

2. organization controlling my pc ??!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    organization controlling my pc ??!: i downloaded office 365 for 1 task, i wanted to edit a file so i can send it to my advisor, and i accidently clicked agree on "let the organization control my pc" or something similar, it forced me to change my password and i really dont want formal and professionals **** in...
  3. organization controlling my pc ??!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    organization controlling my pc ??!: i downloaded office 365 for 1 task, i wanted to edit a file so i can send it to my advisor, and i accidently clicked agree on "let the organization control my pc" or something similar, it forced me to change my password and i really dont want formal and professionals **** in...
  4. Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop: The initial issue began when I put in my pin it wanted me to reset my pin saying my administrative organization or something required itI've looked for answers several times for this issue. I've reset my computer removing all programs but my files.Not even zoom or my email...
  5. Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop: The initial issue began when I put in my pin it wanted me to reset my pin saying my administrative organization or something required itI've looked for answers several times for this issue. I've reset my computer removing all programs but my files.Not even zoom or my email...
  6. Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop

7. My organization account is taking over my personal account on my laptop so I cannot change...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My organization account is taking over my personal account on my laptop so I cannot change...: hey so I added my work account recently and for some reason, I cannot access certain features anymore such as hello pin even though my admin account it tied to personal how do I Fix this...
  8. My organization account is taking over my personal account on my laptop so I cannot change...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My organization account is taking over my personal account on my laptop so I cannot change...: hey so I added my work account recently and for some reason, I cannot access certain features anymore such as hello pin even though my admin account it tied to personal how do I Fix this...
  9. My organization account is taking over my personal account on my laptop so I cannot change...

10. cortana taking controll of my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cortana taking controll of my laptop: Cortana opens internet browser pages up to 15 or more. Closes programs I'm trying to use. Plays sounds, voices and other problem things. Making it almost impossible to use the laptop....