Windows 10: Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1

Discus and support Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recent a new device popper up on device manager which says that its driver cannot be found i tried updating the dreiver bat was unable to find one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Soumavakundu1, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1

Recent a new device popper up on device manager which says that its driver cannot be found i tried updating the dreiver bat was unable to find one is was also unable to pinpoint the hardware device which is causing this problems i am attaching screenshot any help will be appreciated

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 4fde0eea-74c1-46bd-8fd7-dd42c54523be?upload=true.png Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 128fca57-7de6-465d-8ba4-ead45970617a?upload=true.png

:)

Soumavakundu1, Sep 10, 2020
  2. SIN
    Sin Win User

Lenovo Launches its First Android Laptop, the IdeaPad A10

Multimode computing leader Lenovo, today announced the Lenovo A10, an affordable, ultra-portable, dual-mode laptop and the company's first to run on Android 4.2 OS. Weighing less than 1kg and measuring just 17.3mm at its thickest point, the Lenovo A10 is an ideal companion for users on the go, providing easy access to a wide range of apps on a unique, dual-mode platform, which enhances the user experience for entertainment and Web browsing as well as productivity.

"In laptop mode," users can take advantage of the A10's unique, Lenovo-customized user interface, which provides an app launcher, task bar and status bar for quick, intuitive access to the app library and desktop, as well as convenient multitasking and app switching. File manager software, also included with the Lenovo customized OS, makes it easy to locate and manage a library of documents, videos and music. In laptop mode, the device offers a full-size ergonomic, AccuType keyboard for safe, comfortable use.

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 lenovo-ideapad-a10-leak-2_thm.jpg

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 lenovo-ideapad-a10-android-laptop-notebook-540x495_thm.jpg

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 lenovo-ideapad-a10-leak_thm.jpg

With the A10's 10.1-inch HD (1366 x 768) resolution screen flipped around 300 degrees in "stand mode," the Lenovo A10 shines as a device optimized for touch-enabled apps and entertainment. The stable hinge and "fold-back" design keeps the device steady and prevents shaking and bouncing while using the 10-point multi-touch screen. Stereo speakers and an integrated 0.3M webcam help users stay connected with family and friends while enjoying an immersive "sight and sound" experience with multimedia apps, games and video.

The Lenovo A10 is powered by an RK3188, quad-core Cortex-A9 processor, running at a maximum frequency of 1.6GHz, the highest frequency for all quad-core ARM-based CPUs currently available. The Cortex-A9 processor delivers solid performance for gaming and entertainment purposes, as well as enhances users' ability to multitask and be productive. In addition, the A10's battery supports up to nine hours of continuous video playback, ensuring that it is ready to perform, both on the road and at the desk.

"With the recent explosive growth in Android-based, smart connected devices, customers are relying more on Android apps for both work and play. Why should they be required to switch and duplicate to use their laptop? Lenovo's A10 brings ultra-portability and dual-mode benefits to Android users at a reasonable price," said Bai Peng, vice president and general manager, notebook business unit, Lenovo Business Group. "Thin and light, with multiple modes and user-inspired innovations for an outstanding user experience ? the A10 is uniquely Lenovo."

3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Gets in the 'Miix' with New Range of Touch-Enabled Windows Device

Lenovo today announced several new touch-enabled Windows laptops, along with Lenovo Miix, a platform-bending multi-mode device that adapts to a user's every need. As a 10.1-inch tablet that converts instantly into a fully-functioning, Windows 8 laptop, the Lenovo Miix combines versatility and power in one touch-enabled device. The IdeaPad S400 Touch, S500 Touch, S210 Touch, U330 Touch and U430 Touch all hail from the company's S Series and U Series, which are notable for their thin and lightweight designs.

The new Lenovo Miix, S Series and U Series devices demonstrate Lenovo's commitment to "touch" as a defining trend in consumer computing. Research analyst firm IDC expects the penetration rate of touch laptops, which now sits at close to 15 percent, to double next year. Leading that trend, Lenovo is innovating across traditional technology segments - such as desktop and laptop PCs - with its new multi-mode, touch-enabled devices.

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 209a_thm.jpg

"Users don't want to choose between a laptop and a tablet. They want both without compromise, and Lenovo Miix delivers," said Bai Peng, vice president and general manager, notebook business unit, Lenovo Business Group. "Bringing touch to our laptops is about more than adding a touch-enabled screen. It requires a rethink of the way we interact with our devices, starting with the expectations of customers for a fluid, intuitive user experience. With these devices, touch becomes mainstream."

The new Lenovo Miix multi-mode device, S Series and U Series laptops run Windows 8, providing users a touch-optimized experience utilizing Intel processors for superior performance. The devices also offer pre-loaded software to improve user experience with security and support applications, Internet solutions, multimedia and productivity software.

"Lenovo continues to develop sleek and slim touch devices, and the new Miix tablet is a great example of its innovation," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president of WW OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "We look forward to continued collaboration with Lenovo to provide amazing devices and experiences to customers that want all the capabilities of a PC in a very mobile tablet design."

Lenovo Miix

The latest entry to Lenovo's rapidly expanding range of multi-mode PC innovations, the Lenovo Miix is a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with a PC processor, perfect for entertainment and productivity on the go. Sporting a "quick-flip" detachable folio case with an integrated AccuType keyboard, the Lenovo Miix instantly switches between PC mode and tablet mode to quickly adapt to user's needs.

The Lenovo Miix display has a 10.1-inch HD (1366x768) IPS display that is accessible in both laptop and tablet mode. The device runs on an Intel Atom dual core processor and comes with 64GB of built-in eMMC storage, expandable up to 32GB with a micro-SD slot. The Lenovo Miix tablet weighs in at only 1.2 pounds and is just 0.4 inches thin. It also includes integrated Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and/or optional 3G-GPS connectivity and boasts up to 10 hours of battery life.

IdeaPad S400 Touch/S500 Touch/S210 Touch

Lenovo S Series laptops are defined by their elegant design and full performance at an attractive price point. Designed to look even more stylish with a tactile metallic finish and a thin (from 0.8 inches) and light (from 3 pounds) frame, S series devices pack a solid punch with far greater performance than comparably priced laptops. The IdeaPad S400 and S500 can be configured with up to 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processors and optional discrete graphics. The IdeaPad S210 is equipped with up to 3rd generation Intel Core i3 processors. All three devices also offer Dolby Advance Audio v2 certification for high-quality immersive experiences with multimedia. Lenovo Companion, Lenovo Support and Lenovo Cloud applications help S Series users easily share data and access their computer's full functionality, while OneKey Recovery makes data backup and recovery simple. The S400 and S500 come with 14-inch and 15.6-inch HD widescreen displays, respectively. The S210 comes up with an 11.6-inch HD widescreen display.

U330 Touch/U430 Touch

The Lenovo IdeaPad U series laptops are notable for their very thin and light designs, starting from only 0.77 inches, as thin as a smartphone, qualifying them as Ultrabooks. U Series devices are ultra-responsive, offering advanced options such as motion control, voice control and a multi-touch touchpad. The latest touch-enabled U Series laptops also offer 10-point capacitive multi-touch. U Series are available with up to 4th generation Intel Core i7 processors plus optional NVIDIA GeForce graphics with DirectX 11 and up to 1TB HDD with 16GB SSD or 500GB SSHD with integrated 16GB NAND flash or 256GB SSD storage, all packed into a metal frame that still stays light at as little as 3.7 pounds. The U330 Touch comes with a 13.3-inch HD or FHD display and the U430 Touch comes with a 14-inch HD+ or FHD display.

Pricing and Availability
    • The Lenovo Miix will be available later this summer beginning at approximately $500.
    • The IdeaPad S210 Touch will be available later this summer beginning at approximately $429.
    • The IdeaPad S400 Touch will be available later this summer beginning at approximately $449.
    • The IdeaPad S500 Touch will be available later this summer beginning at approximately $579.
    • The IdeaPad U330 Touch will be available later this summer beginning at approximately $799.
    • The IdeaPad U430 Touch will be available later this summer beginning at approximately $899.

btarunr, Sep 10, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1

Lenovo ideapad 520 - Booting 6 minutes! Windows toolkit

Let's Uninstall Intel RST Driver from the Device manager;

First make a restore point in case something goes wrong.

In the device manager follow those steps to replace the Intel RST driver with the standard Windows SATA AHCI driver:

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 [​IMG]

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 [​IMG]

zinou, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1

1. Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 - Similar Threads - Unknow device device

2. LENOVO ideapad S340. N0 HID touch screen compliant device in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO ideapad S340. N0 HID touch screen compliant device in device manager.: I have seen video reviews of my laptop computer, that show an active touch screen. Mine does not work. Is the hardware/ driver missing? If so...can these be downloaded and installed?...
  3. LENOVO ideapad S340. N0 HID touch screen compliant device in device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LENOVO ideapad S340. N0 HID touch screen compliant device in device manager.: I have seen video reviews of my laptop computer, that show an active touch screen. Mine does not work. Is the hardware/ driver missing? If so...can these be downloaded and installed?...
  4. LENOVO ideapad S340. N0 HID touch screen compliant device in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ADA05 didn't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ADA05 didn't boot: Hi,I have a problem with mi Pc, i was working when the pc freeze and stopped working, i turned off the pc manually with the power off button. I tried to start again the pc but no way, it cointinued to do "Automatic repair loop" for more than 7 hours but not working. I tried...
  6. Returning deleted unknow device in device manager

Returning deleted unknow device in device manager: Hi, I installed the lastest audio driver for my motherboard Asus B550 Gaming-F Wi-Fi but the came with some bloatware Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3. I uninstalled both programs and rebooted my PC, but in the device manager , under the category "Sound, video and game...
  7. Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device

Lenovo ideapad 110 - no wifi device: Have Lenovo ideapad 110 with windows 10 1607 and then 20H2. It has Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth and Wifi adapter. After windows recovery Wifi adapter started to disappear from device manager (after start it's seldom here). I tried live linux and device is missing here...
  8. lenovo ideapad 3

lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a
  9. Device Manager - Unknow USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed

Device Manager - Unknow USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hi I went on the forum and found what looked to be exactly my problem answered there but it doesn't seem to be the same. I have Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) flashing on my computer. I believe it is my XP Pen which has gone faulty, the pen isn't...
  10. unknow device on device management

unknow device on device management: hi i have an unknown device on my device manager in win 10 i didnt change any hardware just i dont know how should i install it already check for windows update and windows cant detect he hardware and the driver for it the device instant path is :...