Windows 10: unknow device on device management

Discus and support unknow device on device management in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i have an unknown device on my device manager in win 10 i didnt change any hardware just i dont know how should i install it already check for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Neyriz Cement, Aug 17, 2019.

1. unknow device on device management

hi

i have an unknown device on my device manager in win 10

i didnt change any hardware

just i dont know how should i install it

already check for windows update and windows cant detect he hardware and the driver for it

the device instant path is :

ROOT\LEGACY_MSISERVER\0000

:)

Neyriz Cement, Aug 17, 2019

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

unknow device on device management What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Aug 17, 2019
  4. unknow device on device management

X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

unknow device on device management

1. unknow device on device management - Similar Threads - unknow device device

2. Unknow network device that I've never connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknow network device that I've never connected: There's unknown network device in my network list I have never connected on my own. When I google by it's name google show Philips TV that I have never connectedhttps://postimg.cc/ZBV6rdHZAny ideas how it appeared in my network?...
  3. Returning deleted unknow device in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Returning deleted unknow device in device manager: Hi, I installed the lastest audio driver for my motherboard Asus B550 Gaming-F Wi-Fi but the came with some bloatware Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3. I uninstalled both programs and rebooted my PC, but in the device manager , under the category "Sound, video and game...
  4. Unknow USB Device Device Discription Request Failed

Unknow USB Device Device Discription Request Failed: Hello,I'm getting this error message from my Device Manager: " Unknown USB Device Device Description Request Failed"Set Address FailedI tried doing a scan on my disk drive and the Windows update for a different driver, but it says the best driver is already installed.Any...
  5. Hiding Devices in Device Manager

Hiding Devices in Device Manager: I'm looking to hide a few devices in Device Manager so that they stop showing up in 'Devices & Printers'. How do I hide these devices? (I am not trying to remove the devices, simply hide them) I am currently using Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 175368
  6. Unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device in device manager: I found an unknown device in device manager. I would like to deactivate it just to be safe as I don't know what it is and I don't seem to need it anyway, but is this the best thing to do? submitted by /u/piisfour [link] [comments]...
  7. Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1

Unknow device in device manager of my lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1: Recent a new device popper up on device manager which says that its driver cannot be found i tried updating the dreiver bat was unable to find one is was also unable to pinpoint the hardware device which is causing this problems i am attaching screenshot any help will be...
  8. No Biometric Devices in Device manager.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Biometric Devices in Device manager.: hello, My hp pro book computer doesn't have biometric devices in device manager.Even when I select show hidden devices it does not appear.What should I do? [ATTACH]...
  9. Device Manager - Unknow USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed

Device Manager - Unknow USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hi I went on the forum and found what looked to be exactly my problem answered there but it doesn't seem to be the same. I have Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) flashing on my computer. I believe it is my XP Pen which has gone faulty, the pen isn't...
  10. unknown device in device manager

unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ROOT\LEGACY_MSISERVER\0000