Windows 10: Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account

Discus and support Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please answer this simple yes and no question: If I have ruled out all other possible reasons for this, can we be sure that some other person signed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trade1234, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Trade1234 Win User

Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account

Please answer this simple yes and no question:

If I have ruled out all other possible reasons for this, can we be sure that some other person signed in to my microsoft account on their computer? what is their purpose for doing so? and how come they have my Microsoft account password "??

Please give a detailed explantion, thanks

:)

Trade1234, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  4. flemmingk Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account - Similar Threads - Unknow devices signed

2. My Microsoft account sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account sign in?: Every time I make a comment on an MSN news article I'm prompted to sign in to my account, even if it's a few seconds or minutes between comments.How can I stay signed in?I'm on a desktop, windows 10, using Microsoft edge.Any advice? Please....
  3. Signing in to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Signing in to my Microsoft account: Hey, I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account for a while. I've been getting an error that says that I need to be connected to the internet for it to work, I have checked multiple times I am always connected to the internet when I try to sign in. It still comes up...
  4. Signing in to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing in to my Microsoft account: Hey, I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account for a while. I've been getting an error that says that I need to be connected to the internet for it to work, I have checked multiple times I am always connected to the internet when I try to sign in. It still comes up...
  5. An unknow account is editing my folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An unknow account is editing my folder: [ATTACH] hello, its me again... while running Full Scan with windows security Windows manage to find a trojan or some sort, detail as below: [ATTACH] so i follow the file path to reach the folder that is affected the 1st picture, while clearing out the whole folder i...
  6. Signing in to my Microsoft account

Signing in to my Microsoft account: I shut down my laptop yesterday like I normally do. On turning it on today, it asks for a password as opposed to a PIN. I have tried using my password but I still can't sign in. And there's no other sign in option available for me. What might be the issue?...
  7. Unknow account on my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknow account on my computer.: Hello, I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. Because I use my laptop at home only, I don’t need a password on startup. One week ego something has change I don’t know why and on startup. Now on start up I see a screen with window for password and in bottom left corner...
  8. unknow device on device management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknow device on device management: hi i have an unknown device on my device manager in win 10 i didnt change any hardware just i dont know how should i install it already check for windows update and windows cant detect he hardware and the driver for it the device instant path is :...
  9. Unable to install on my devices; Sign into a device with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install on my devices; Sign into a device with Microsoft account: I'm attempting to play Minecraft with my friend. When I look at Minecraft in the Microsoft store, it tells me that I own Minecraft and that I can install it on my devices. However, when I click that option, it tells me that I must first sign into a device with my Microsoft...
  10. Signing into my Microsoft Device

Signing into my Microsoft Device: Hi, I am attempting to sign into another device using my Microsoft username and password which I am unable to do . I have changed my username and password to get around the problem but it doesn't seem to work. The username and password to do work as I have signed into...