Windows 10: Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this?

Discus and support Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was looking for something on my pc the other day and when i accessed: This Pc > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files. i noticed there is a file named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WEEZY PEANUT, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this?

I was looking for something on my pc the other day and when i accessed: This Pc > Local Disk (CUnknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this? :) > Program Files. i noticed there is a file named 'ENE' which iv never seen before, its 3.86MB in size and was created on 24/8/19.

Inside it is 3 files with weird titles:

Aac_ENE RGB HAL

Aac_ENE_EHD HAL

Aac_ENE_EHD_M2_HAL

The first file (Aac_ENE RGB HAL) contains 2 more files inside:

x64

x86

The x64 then contains two items the type refers to them as Application extension

Aac-x64.dll

SB_SMBUS_SDK.dll

The x84 contains the same:

Aac-x84.dll

SB_SMBUS_SDK.dll

The Second File (Aac_ENE_EHD HAL) Contains just 4 Application extension only:

AaxHal_x64.dll

AaxHal_x84.dll

asmtusb.dll

asmtusb_x64.dll

The Third File (Aac_ENE_EHD_M2_HAL) also contains just 4 Application extensions:

AaxHal_x64.dll

AaxHal_x84.dll

asmtusb.dll

asmtusb_x64.dll

And thats it, i dont think i can open these Application extension things even if i was to click on them but they mean nothing to me, i tried deleting the file but it normally presents the popup that it cannot be deleted because it is in use.

I do look after my pc, i never do anything or download anything that might be dodgy i generally only play PC games and i have Malwarebytes installed as well as Avast ainti virus and neither have picked up on anything bad.

The last time these files where classed as 'modified' was 24/8/19, should i be worried about anything?

:)

WEEZY PEANUT, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 23, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Nov 23, 2019
  4. rengcc Win User

Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this?

[Problem] N95 cannot restore backup file : warn message [unknow file type]

I have a problem in restore backup file. It's not show backup file in restore selected list, so i double click .nbu file then there was a warn message that told

"Failed to open the backup file:

C:\....\backupnokia1-12-09.nbu

The file type is unknow. The data cannot be imported to the phone."

Please help me ;(

rengcc, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this?

1. Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this? - Similar Threads - Unknow file wont

2. Deleted my windows unknowingly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted my windows unknowingly: I was trying to install ubuntu alsong side with windows dont know much while doing that. I deleted my windows completely unknowingly. I was using window 10 pro linked with my outlook acount and it was activated now what should i do....
  3. Deleted my windows unknowingly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my windows unknowingly: I was trying to install ubuntu alsong side with windows dont know much while doing that. I deleted my windows completely unknowingly. I was using window 10 pro linked with my outlook acount and it was activated now what should i do....
  4. Deleted my windows unknowingly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unknow files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  6. Unknow files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  7. “ENE” File folder in Program Files and Programs Files x86

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “ENE” File folder in Program Files and Programs Files x86: This is this weird file which i dont know what it does. For Program Files x86, there is this application that doesnt even do. What does this file do?...
  8. file wont delete

file wont delete: I have a MP4 file that won't delete. I try to delete in Windows 10 explorer and it keeps saying Preparing to recycle Discovered 0 items 0 bytes. If I click on the file it will play the video....
  9. Delete file that wont delete

Delete file that wont delete: I have already gone through all the forums and a large majority of searches. Here is what I have: I have a file on a users desktop that was incorrectly saved with additional information after the extension. The files name is similar to this "delete-file.jpg-username sr."...
  10. my files wont delete

my files wont delete: every time i run disk clean up it says all my files were deleted but when i run it again some files are still their like temp internet files, so my question is how do i completely remove temp internet files?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Aac_ENE RGB HAL

2. what night light

3. Aac_ENE_QSI_Loki_HAL

4. ENE Program Files (x86),
  5. ene program file,
  6. what is ene folder,
  7. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ENE_RGB_HAL_EHD,
  8. ene rgb hal uninstall,
  9. Aac ENE EHD M2 HAL,
  10. uninstall ene rgb hal,
  11. Aac_ENE RGB HAL とは