Windows 10: Unknow full freeze - no BSOD messages

Discus and support Unknow full freeze - no BSOD messages in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! I,m having random freezes, computer just stops, screen stays still, coolers keeps the speed. It doesn't happen anywhere in particular, maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lesa00, Nov 9, 2015.

1. lesa00 Win User

Unknow full freeze - no BSOD messages

Hi! I,m having random freezes, computer just stops, screen stays still, coolers keeps the speed. It doesn't happen anywhere in particular, maybe watching a video, gaming or if I leave for a minute sometimes when I come back it crashed. Any help would be much appreciated. *Sad

event viewer log:

Dropbox - 11-10-2015.evtx

and attached Openhardwaremonitor report.

THX!!!

:)

lesa00, Nov 9, 2015
  2. FisionBoy Win User

C7 RSS Widget problems...

Hi people....

I have problems with the rss function of the navigator and widget... When I try to update, it returns "unknow error" message and the navigator/rss reader get freeze.

What can i do?

FisionBoy, Nov 9, 2015
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

Occasionally when using the computer, it freezes, then the BSOD appears with the UEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION or the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED message.

Here are the files: Files

ResnickRE, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

Unknow full freeze - no BSOD messages

1. Unknow full freeze - no BSOD messages - Similar Threads - Unknow full freeze

2. Unknow Slow Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknow Slow Down: To make this simple i have a strange bug going on my laptop after a windows update where the processors slow down massively compared to before. This is not the first time this has occurred either after an update. The only why i have found to fix it was a factory reset and...
  3. Unknow Slow Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow Slow Down: To make this simple i have a strange bug going on my laptop after a windows update where the processors slow down massively compared to before. This is not the first time this has occurred either after an update. The only why i have found to fix it was a factory reset and...
  4. Unknow Slow Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknow files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  6. Unknow files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  7. Unknow Disk Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unknow Disk Usage: Hi, I have a 128GB (120GB?) SSD as my C: drive and a 3TB HDD as my D: drive. I put virtually all my programs and data on the D: drive and have the SSD as a fast boot up with the essentials. Just lately, though, the SSD has been showing as nearly full: 106GB out of the max...
  8. Disk Full Message

Disk Full Message: Hi, I get a disk is very nearly full error, but the numbers just don't add up. Near as I can tell I'm running 10.0.18362.1 Herlp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-full-message/9856d400-216c-4981-8771-e5c3fa72dc81
  9. program unknow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    program unknow: what is program "afraid provide research " and how I can delete it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-unknow/9763c442-2fd8-4b78-b2c5-2f5b772c3b5a"
  10. Several BSOD messages/Freezing/Crashing on New Hardware

Several BSOD messages/Freezing/Crashing on New Hardware: For the last two months or so I've been getting freezes, crashes and blue screens on my primary windows pc. There doesn't appear to be any clear pattern to when these occur, but they do appear to happen at least once a day. I've no explanation as to what the root cause of...