Windows 10: Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution??????

Discus and support Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution?????? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, This started happening on my pc today, I installed drivers for a new printer i bought Canon Pixma TS3150, And a few hours later weird things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dominik Bodnár, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution??????

Hello, This started happening on my pc today, I installed drivers for a new printer i bought Canon Pixma TS3150, And a few hours later weird things started happening. The printer works ok, but I get weird notifications like ''This is not Optimal Resolution For your pc, Please select optimal resolution 1336x768 when i check settings and graphic settings the resolution is okay so idk what the hell.. And something about the SATA disk????? Like ''Unknow SATA disk has been removed'' or ''Unknow SATA disk has been found in slot 4'', My pc is a few years old notebooks, Windows 10 20H2, Intel Core i3, Intel Graphics, Lenovo Brand, 4GB 64x, I don't know what does that mean i was reading some article about this and it said that this is warning my Computer disk is failing?! I don't want to lose all my data, I'm a student and if i lose it it's gonna be really hard for me, i am scared its a hacker attack or something, please help. I know some IT stuff but i never heard about this, Thank you!

:)

Dominik Bodnár, Apr 21, 2021

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 21, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    disk optimizing

Hi fussy063, the System Reserved Partition does not need to be optimized, it is managed and maintained by Windows.

If you are using Norton's to optimize your disk(s), remove that partition from the list of partitions to be optimized and everything will be Okay.

DaveM121, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution??????

How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

How to remove PC Optimizer Pro from Windows (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution??????

1. Unknow SATA disk removed, and moved??????? Optimal Resolution?????? - Similar Threads - Unknow SATA disk

2. Unknow Disk Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unknow Disk Usage: Hi, I have a 128GB (120GB?) SSD as my C: drive and a 3TB HDD as my D: drive. I put virtually all my programs and data on the D: drive and have the SSD as a fast boot up with the essentials. Just lately, though, the SSD has been showing as nearly full: 106GB out of the max...
  3. move boot disk to PCIe SATA controller: inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    move boot disk to PCIe SATA controller: inaccessible boot device: Just a disclaimer upfront: This is about Windows Server 2019 but I believe it will be the same for Windows 10. Win Server 2019 is build 17763 which is version 1809 (October 2018 Update). The boot disk (SSD) was attached to the mainboard's onboard SATA port when I installed...
  4. UNKNOW SATA DISK REMOVED?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNKNOW SATA DISK REMOVED?: Hello, This started happening on my pc today, I installed drivers for a new printer i bought Canon Pixma TS3150, And a few hours later weird things started happening. The printer works ok, but I get weird notifications like ''This is not Optimal Resolution For your pc, Please...
  5. Disk optimization setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk optimization setting: How to reset my Disk optimization setting to default.. My laptop working to slow and told me that's a way to make it works more faster. submitted by /u/alimuftah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfmhbk/disk_optimization_setting/
  6. optimize disk error

in Windows 10 Customization
    optimize disk error: any fix ? i tried sfc /scannow and dism restore health.... and still have the problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimize-disk-error/9b892a66-aaef-4aee-a05c-c9181914b3c6
  7. optimize disk error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    optimize disk error: [ATTACH] plz help i tried this sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth but still have this problem any fix ? note: i disabled this [ATTACH]...
  8. Optimal Resolution Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optimal Resolution Notification: Once again, I'm plagued with this annoying pop-up-- this time, when trying to play older games, the pop-up causes the game to minimize, while the unwanted Windows "Optimal Resolution" warning pops up, unwanted, not needed, no way to prevent. Notebook: I do **not** have...
  9. Optimal Resolution Notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimal Resolution Notifications: Hi again Microsoft community! When I'm trying to run a fullscreen app with the resolution lower than 1920x1080 it appears a notification about Optimal Resolution Notification and the app is minimizing.I know how to remove the notification, but, how do I solve the problem...
  10. Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080: Hello everyone, I just played NFS Payback from the origin with specifications: -1080Ti -Samsung Monitor CHG90 (49", 32:9 , 3840x1080) The problem is the resolution is not optimal, if I play at the highest resolution (3840 x 1080), the image will be truncated, and not fit....