Windows 10: unknowledgeable support agent

Discus and support unknowledgeable support agent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i contacted the microsoft agent[NITIN JOSHI] about an issue related to the antimarlware scan service occupying most of my cpu usage, and that guy asked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grooovyyy, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Grooovyyy Win User

unknowledgeable support agent

i contacted the microsoft agent[NITIN JOSHI] about an issue related to the antimarlware scan service occupying most of my cpu usage, and that guy asked my permission for remote session. I said yes, after that he started a search on the browser, "How to stop antimalware scan service windows 10". Even after watching the video he couldnt follow the instructions correctly. I instantly knew that this guy doesnt know anything about the stuff he is doing so i ended the remote session.

i have faced the same issue previously by not 1 but 2 microsoft agents causing more problems on my system rather than solving it and getting silent on chats.

If anyone has any idea how to permanently close the antimalware scan service then please respond.. I tried the steps on too many videos on youtube but none worked.

:)

Grooovyyy, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 2, 2020
  3. skytrails Win User
    desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Mar 2, 2020
  4. unknowledgeable support agent

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

unknowledgeable support agent

1. unknowledgeable support agent - Similar Threads - unknowledgeable support agent

2. "chat with a support agent"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "chat with a support agent": Why I don`t have "chat with a support agent" option? I have serios problem caused by you microsoft and yet I even can`t talk to anyone on your officials in person? Really? Is this how you care about your customers? Answer me now!...
  3. "chat with a support agent"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "chat with a support agent": Why I don`t have "chat with a support agent" option? I have serios problem caused by you microsoft and yet I even can`t talk to anyone on your officials in person? Really? Is this how you care about your customers? Answer me now!...
  4. Support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  5. Support agent

Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  6. Support agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. agent tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agent tech support: I need somebody to help me update my windows and get my apps i download to instal correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agent-tech-support/9c439628-bebe-43f9-afc6-f661fd9c7525
  8. agent tech support

agent tech support: I need somebody to help me update my windows and get my apps i download to instal correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agent-tech-support/9c439628-bebe-43f9-afc6-f661fd9c7525
  9. unknowledgeable support agent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unknowledgeable support agent: i contacted the microsoft agent[NITIN JOSHI] about an issue related to the antimarlware scan service occupying most of my cpu usage, and that guy asked my permission for remote session. I said yes, after that he started a search on the browser, "How to stop antimalware scan...
  10. I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent: The only support to address Windows 10 internet connection failures. I received was a new case number. No one is answering at this point. Note, the internet has been around for almost 30 years and Windows still can't handle it....