Windows 10: unknown app appears during shutdown

Discus and support unknown app appears during shutdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to shut down an unknown app appears. I am allowed to "shut down anyway" but I am unable to determine what this app is and I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomPinkerton, Apr 7, 2022.

1. unknown app appears during shutdown

When I try to shut down an unknown app appears. I am allowed to "shut down anyway" but I am unable to determine what this app is and I would like to get rid of it.

:)

TomPinkerton, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

unknown app appears during shutdown

1. unknown app appears during shutdown - Similar Threads - unknown app appears

2. unknown app appears during shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    unknown app appears during shutdown: When I try to shut down an unknown app appears. I am allowed to "shut down anyway" but I am unable to determine what this app is and I would like to get rid of it....
  3. unknown app appears during shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown app appears during shutdown: When I try to shut down an unknown app appears. I am allowed to "shut down anyway" but I am unable to determine what this app is and I would like to get rid of it....
  4. Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown during reset: hello i am a proud owner of a lenovo thinkpad t440 . Recently i put it to a reset and it shut down automatically i have installed windows again now it works fine i just wanted to know what is the cause of this problem and how to fix it PLS RESPOND...
  5. Unknown app running during shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown app running during shutdown: I have experimented with a number of backup apps that run on windows (10) shutdown - these have been successful. However, I have deleted these apps and cleaned the registry of their trace as far as I can. However, randomly the shutdown process is interrupted by a backup...
  6. Unknown app running during shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown app running during shutdown: I have experimented with a number of backup apps that run on windows (10) shutdown - these have been successful. However, I have deleted these apps and cleaned the registry of their trace as far as I can. However, randomly the shutdown process is interrupted by a backup...
  7. Error during shutdown

Error during shutdown: When I tried to shut down, nvpbc plugin shutdown message appeared. My PC use the new windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-shutdown/8c88ca25-79ef-41ca-9647-3ca61fa4190d
  8. Windows 10 Error, Unable to Shutdown properly and Unknown App Preventing Shutdown

Windows 10 Error, Unable to Shutdown properly and Unknown App Preventing Shutdown: Hi, I've been using windows 10 for years now, and since 2017 I've been struggling with this shutdown problem where I couldn't shutdown my laptop properly. I've tried many things from sfc/ scannow, System Repair and many other things but they seems didn't work out the way...
  9. Folder appears unknown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder appears unknown: 2 New folders have appeared unknown source, and will not delete. Admin (PC) and bev (joe-pc). They also appear under software in device manager. What gives? I have Bitdefender AV. I cannot ID which folder they are under. Listed under "This PC"...
  10. Waiting for apps to close dialog not appearing on shutdown.

Waiting for apps to close dialog not appearing on shutdown.: This problem has plagued my computer for quite a while now and I tested this with a few apps. I opened up Microsoft Word on my computer and then I selected "Shut down" from the Start Menu. When it displayed "shutting down," the dialog box saying "Closing apps and shutting...