Windows 10: Unknown app

Discus and support Unknown app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A zip file has just appeared on my desktop. Diagnostic_v2.0.7.1_5_1222.exe. Does anyone know what this is please? I have searched online but only 3... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuePullen, Jan 16, 2022.

1. SuePullen Win User

Unknown app

A zip file has just appeared on my desktop. Diagnostic_v2.0.7.1_5_1222.exe. Does anyone know what this is please? I have searched online but only 3 results come up, All 3 are ITsafety.net who say "ITSafety blog will help you to clean your system from Adware, Trojans and other malicious software."Many thanksSueP

:)

SuePullen, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Unknown app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 16, 2022
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Johnny.ts Win User

Unknown app

Unknown certificate expires every week

Hi,

• Where exactly you get this error “Unknown certificate expires”? at the taskbar besides the clock
    • Is your system connected to the Domain? Yes, but this only happes to 4 pcs, the rest 3.000 are working fine.

I followed your suggestion and posted the question at technet forums.

Unknown certificate expires every week

Johnny.ts, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Unknown app

1. Unknown app - Similar Threads - Unknown app

2. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found: I have two applications called M in my "Startup Apps" Settings page. Both turned on. No publisher details, Cannot find anything about them! What are they please?For now I have turned them off on startup, but would like to understand, and if necessary remove underlying program...
  3. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found: I have two applications called M in my "Startup Apps" Settings page. Both turned on. No publisher details, Cannot find anything about them! What are they please?For now I have turned them off on startup, but would like to understand, and if necessary remove underlying program...
  4. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Task Manager is an app from an "unknown publisher"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager is an app from an "unknown publisher"?: I just did a fresh Windows 11 installation. All of the most recent updates have been successfully installed.When I start Task Manager, I get a popup that says "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?"I thought this might be a...
  6. Task Manager is an app from an "unknown publisher"?

Task Manager is an app from an "unknown publisher"?: I just did a fresh Windows 11 installation. All of the most recent updates have been successfully installed.When I start Task Manager, I get a popup that says "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?"I thought this might be a...
  7. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...: So out of nowhere recently I haven't been able to run any games due to them closing/crashing as soon as they start loading. I tried updating the graphics driver but no change....
  8. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...: So out of nowhere recently I haven't been able to run any games due to them closing/crashing as soon as they start loading. I tried updating the graphics driver but no change....
  9. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC and apps keeps crashing for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC and apps keeps crashing for unknown reason: My computer keeps crashing for an unknown reason. Would like some help locating the problem.Link to all the minidumps: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhv235ysatmok69/dumpfiles.zip/fileCPU: I7 - 14700KFGPU: Geforce RTX 460 TiMotherboard: B760M - PLUSRAM: 2 x 16 corsair...