Windows 10: Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool

Discus and support Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I performed a windows 10 clean install a few days ago, because changed the hard drive and started uninstalling some useless apps in CCleaner uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edgar Kozlovski, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool

I performed a windows 10 clean install a few days ago, because changed the hard drive and started uninstalling some useless apps in CCleaner uninstall tool, like Cortana. So, I just found 1 suspicious looking app named PrintDialog, that don't have any information, like size or publisher, only date when it was installed, and its when I installed windows itself. So I don't think that I could get some malware in the first day of using pc, just interesting what the hell is this, because I can't even unistall it, there is no any app like this in control panel and windows settings -> applications.

:)

Edgar Kozlovski, Feb 14, 2021

2. ccleaner

Does anyone use ccleaner?? I know some people that use it and say its amazing! Any suggestions on a better small scale computer cleaner?

michaeltyson, Feb 14, 2021
  3. CCleaner

> Is it safe to install ccleaner on my pc?

Depends...

Piriform (the maker of CCleaner etc) was bought by Avast in July 2017 and there was this nasty incident...

All CCleaner versions are bundling Avast AV and/or various Google products such as Google Chrome, a Google toolbar and possibly other products....

Microsoft Community has seen quite a few of related threads.

Recently more and more threads are popping up in the Piriform/CCleaner forum which hint at even more questionable methods...

Here are a few recent example threads:

IMO, CCleaner is not unproblematic and has to be treated carefully.

I, personally, would not recommend CCleaner to inexperienced and/or not so tech-savvy persons...

Suggestion to inform yourself before installing CCleaner (or any other product) and to always, always keep your eyes wide open during installation (watch out for any bundled softwares etc etc).

You also might want to read this article (in case you don't use an ad blocker: ignore all advertisements):

https://www.howtogeek.com/172820/beginner-geek-what-does-ccleaner-do-and-should-you-use-it/

WRT to CCleaner on Windows 10:

According to
    this
    post Windows 10 blocks older versions: "CC v5.27 and older, (or somewhere around there) are no longer deemed safe by MS and automatically blocked when starting."

HTH,

Julia

Jsssssssss, Feb 14, 2021
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool

1. Unknown application named PrintDialog in CCleaner unistall tool - Similar Threads - Unknown application named

2. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  3. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  4. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to unistall the application named "Knowbe 4": I am getting error messages when trying to uninstall the applications "Knowbe4 Ransomeware Simulator" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-unistall-the-application-named/84c36ed3-649a-4709-b14d-a6442cbabe4f
  6. unknown "START" application

unknown "START" application: I am seeing an application labeled "START" when using Task Manager. When I click on Properties, no information is available. Is this actually part of WIndows or is it something that should be eliminated?...
  7. Unknown application

Unknown application: Hi everyone, When I run my Task Manager, I often see this Process called "YellowMind", and when expanded it displays a gear icon named "OakomsRabbitechnologiesSNP". When I locate the program file location, it takes me to a path C: > ProgramData >...
  8. unable to unistall or install my discord application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to unistall or install my discord application: Today my discord app suddenly stopped working, i was unable to open the app despite it running no matter what. I tried uninstalling the app only to be told it cannot be found and received an error when trying to install it. Have no idea what to do...
  9. unknown application running

unknown application running: recently this few days i just update my Windows 10 Home, after those updates i have this unknown application try to run everytime i start my PC, it pop up and blocked by my Panda Dome Global Protection notification with this something like code or script :...
  10. Strange & Unknown User Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange & Unknown User Name: When I start up the computer, I get presented with this message "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again." Below that is an "OK" button. The user name displayed is "morga" -- my last name is "morgan". So when I click "OK" it clears off the message, and I get a...