Windows 10: Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets.

Discus and support Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am not sure which forum to post this problem so hope a mod can move it if needed. Not experienced in these matters and do not wish to brick my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trapper, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Trapper Win User

Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets.

I am not sure which forum to post this problem so hope a mod can move it if needed.
    Not experienced in these matters and do not wish to brick my PC. When I start up the PC the BIOS starts and then the screen shows to Enter F1 to enter setup. The BOIS shows as notify on fault and is enabled.
    Obviously something is not right.I then enter advanced mode and change wait for F1 from enabled to disabled, save and exit. The BIOS restarts and all is well and Win 10 is up and running. This has only occurred over the last few weeks and has run fine for years.
    I cannot see any screen that may give me some idea of what is wrong so cannot even attempt to correct it. If I shut down and turn the power off the problem appears, if I reboot without turning off the power I do not seem to get the error and the PC boots up without a problem.

Below is the BIOS screen information.
    American Megatrends
    ASUS P8P67 PRO Rev 3.1 EFI BIOS 1.0.0.222 or 2222
    BIOS INFO 1904 x 64
    Version 08/05/2011
    EC Version MBECE-0019
    ME Version 7.0.401197
    I have the CD with AI Suite II but see there is now AI Suite III but no link to the new version.
    I am hoping someone can give me some advice on this problem, perhaps some clue as to cause.
    I am using Window 10 64, always kept up to date.
    Thank you.

:)

Trapper, Jun 11, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets.

getting into BIOS

Hi Landon,

When it comes to getting into your PC's BIOS settings, the steps may differ between computer models. To help you on this, we suggest that you get in touch with the manufacturer of your PC's motherboard. This is for you to get the proper way
    or steps in getting into your PC's BIOS.

Should you have any other queries in the future, don't hesitate to let us know.

Eileen Gal, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets.

1. Unknown BIOS error causing BIOS resets. - Similar Threads - Unknown BIOS error

2. Resetting BIOS password

in Windows 10 Support
    Resetting BIOS password: I have Acer Nitro 5 laptop . (This model https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-52-...gateway&sr=8-6) Recently I updated its bios by downloading the official driver from the ACER website. Eversince my BIOS has got locked and asks for password which I don't know and haven't even...
  3. ACPI Bios Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI Bios Error: A friend of mine built his first computer and iv been called in to figure out what in the world this problem hes having is. Iv tried quite a lot already, ill list those out in a second. He never got past trying to install windows 10 due to the ACPI BIOS ERROR. System spec:...
  4. bios update error

bios update error: my laptop shut downs fast but boots up slow. i have used many methods to resolve this issue but the problem still persists. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-error/bbb64bf1-558a-410e-88e3-20e6f80df69e
  5. Acpi bios error

Acpi bios error: Hello everyone, My pc worked fine for a solid year. Yesterday when I put my pc into sleepmode it gave a BSOD when it woke. It only said ‘ACPI bios error’. Since then every time I start the computer my mouse and keyboard wont work even though the hubs are getting electricity...
  6. Acpi bios error

Acpi bios error: Hello everyone, My pc worked fine for a solid year. Yesterday when I put my pc into sleepmode it gave a BSOD when it woke. It only said ‘ACPI bios error’. Since then every time I start the computer my mouse and keyboard wont work even though the hubs are getting...
  7. bios

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bios: Can't access the BIOS because of admin password ‎10-19-2018 11:33 AM Product: hp pavilion notebook I want to install windows 10 because current windows isnt starting properly. The system is giving me a system disabled code: I 59133248 Please help me. Thanks...
  8. How to reset BIOS Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset BIOS Password: Hi, I recently bought a used HP 6560b laptop. After setting it up I discovered that the radio is turned off so I can't use my SIM card. After troubleshooting, I was told to turn on the switch by the side or use Hot keys. There is no switch (unless it's invisible to my...
  9. BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    BIOS: I need help with a BIOS issue. I upgraded my gateway from windows 8.1 to windows 10 about a year or so ago. I need to get to the BIOS to make a couple of changes but it keeps asking for a BIOS password. I have tried every password I can think of but none are working. How do I...
  10. 1809 caused me to reinstall BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1809 caused me to reinstall BIOS: I installed 1809 last week as an inplace-upgrade with the media creation tool. Installation went fine with no Problems, all files are there afterwards. I found one huge Problem: Every time i tried to wake the rig from Sleep it did a reboot instead of a wake! That caused me to...