Windows 10: Unknown BSOD issue. Startup and while running

Discus and support Unknown BSOD issue. Startup and while running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I keep getting BSOD issues randomly. When it is starting up it might bsod or when I set the laptop down it just bsods Please let me know if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by snowbrdd, Nov 20, 2017.

1. snowbrdd Win User

Unknown BSOD issue. Startup and while running

Hi,
    I keep getting BSOD issues randomly. When it is starting up it might bsod or when I set the laptop down it just bsods
    Please let me know if you can diagnose this.
    ThanksDESKTOP-PA96TVJ-Tue_11_21_2017__31421_72.zip

:)

snowbrdd, Nov 20, 2017

2. Windows 10 DPC_Watchdog service BSODs high GPU counts for compute work

An irrefutable fact is that Windows 10 runs well on hundreds of millions of computer. The uncommon factor is the hardware and the drivers supplied by the OEM's. While it is possible you have discovered rare an unknown bug that is an extremely unlikely
    event. Also your computer runs well on Windows 7 so all it takes to have issues with another OS is for there to be compatibility issue with any of the hardware, their drivers, or even a startup program.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Bluescreen - win32kfull.sys

I am running the Insider Prewiew program, and with build 17025, the bsod kept happening.

Uninstalling Volume2 didn't help at all. After disabling all startup programs and looking for the culprit, in my case I found that BSOD were happening because of the Wacom Driver. Once I uninstalled Wacom Driver 6.3.25-5, the BSOD where
    gone. Afterwards, I installed the same driver again and I didn't get any BSOD while dragging files or links while my wacom tablet was unplugged. Oddly, then I tried again with the wacom tablet plugged in, and I could still freely drag items with no problem
    whatsoever.

I installed again the stable version of Volume2, and have all my other startup programs enabled, and so far I haven't got any BSODs when dragging. I will keep testing my system and update if the BSOD come back.

Andres7717, Nov 20, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The logs show you have used software to avoid activating windows or MS Office.

I know it seems harsh to withhold support when we suspect this is the case but unfortunately the forum rules state that no piracy or discussion is allowed. If you can clean out all traces of this and submit a new set of files then we can look again.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

The other problem is that people who use software illegally may be unwittingly affecting their systems in ways that introduce unexpected behaviours - therefore, troubleshooting such systems is avoided by most analysts.

philc43, Nov 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Unknown BSOD issue. Startup and while running - Similar Threads - Unknown BSOD issue

2. Unknown startup items

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown startup items: Please help me removing these unknown startup items , I am confused about them . I think they are some type of malware or something else. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-startup-items/7ef1ebce-26b7-4249-9705-03f9342f3e53
  3. BSOD while running Battlefront 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while running Battlefront 2: Been bsoding while playing battlefront 2 got 1 within about 20mins then got a blackscreen of death? went straight into bios then into start screen only have one of the 3 minidumps as windows seems to be picky about what dumps it wants to write steps taken so far trying a...
  4. BSOD while running games

BSOD while running games: Was playing The Forest and BSODed after my computer restarted it BSODed on the login screen did memory test and it came back fine and a complete reinstall of windows and still BSODed after...
  5. Unknown Startup Program

Unknown Startup Program: I separated from an abusive partner against whom I have a restraining order. While we were together, he surveilled me and I am concerned that his has continued into the present. I am trying to look through my phone and computer for unknown and hidden programs. There is a...
  6. Unknown startup program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown startup program: I found a startup program named 1M3bia does anyone know what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-startup-program/097de273-c656-41b9-a91f-d46cd8976fc5"
  7. Unknown issue.

Unknown issue.: For every .exe filei run windows defender shows me a message saying,"unauthorized changes were blocked". whats the reason behind this and how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/unknown-issue/71cd33f2-6527-4393-ae50-dfe4f7b2960a"
  8. Issues while running DISM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues while running DISM: I am having what I think is multiple issues with my pc. I have ran anti malware program(s), they say that I am good to go. However, certain issues keep arising. For starters I am getting a "there was a problem starting werconcpl.dll" as well as a "MMC has detected an error in...
  9. BSOD While running OCCT

BSOD While running OCCT: On Sun 04-Sep-16 10:21:03 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\090416-8484-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142940) Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFD00027C3C5B0, 0xFFFFD00027C3C508, 0x0) Error:...
  10. Issues while running DISM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues while running DISM: I am having what I think is multiple issues with my pc. I have ran anti malware program(s), they say that I am good to go. However, certain issues keep arising. For starters I am getting a "there was a problem starting werconcpl.dll" as well as a "MMC has detected an error in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod unknown (0xfffff80242db7730)