Windows 10: Unknown BSOD

Discus and support Unknown BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft. I got an unknown BSOD on my Windows 10 Insider Preview PC. Details below: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BoscoChungYT, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Unknown BSOD

Hello, Microsoft. I got an unknown BSOD on my Windows 10 Insider Preview PC. Details below:

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 139
    Parameter 1: 3b
    Parameter 2: ffffba017f7fde10
    Parameter 3: ffffba017f7fdd68
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18290
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18290.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem
    030219-6984-01.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt

To view files, see here for more [virus- free] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ef4yICpy-boNGHah9LATW0du9KCcGlT1

Please answer me. Thank you.

:)

BoscoChungYT, Mar 2, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Mar 2, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

Unknown BSOD

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Unknown BSOD :)

cplpro, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Unknown BSOD

1. Unknown BSOD - Similar Threads - Unknown BSOD

2. Persistent unknown cause of BSODs "IRQL NOT EQUAL" and "KMODE EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent unknown cause of BSODs "IRQL NOT EQUAL" and "KMODE EXCEPTION": Please let me know what sort of information you need to help me troubleshoot what exactly is wrong.Here's what I've already done,- Updated all drivers- Rolled back all drivers- Reinstalled Windows 10- Re-seated SSD and RAM sticks laptop- SFC, SCANDISK, DISM all ran numerous...
  3. Persistent unknown cause of BSODs "IRQL NOT EQUAL" and "KMODE EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent unknown cause of BSODs "IRQL NOT EQUAL" and "KMODE EXCEPTION": Please let me know what sort of information you need to help me troubleshoot what exactly is wrong.Here's what I've already done,- Updated all drivers- Rolled back all drivers- Reinstalled Windows 10- Re-seated SSD and RAM sticks laptop- SFC, SCANDISK, DISM all ran numerous...
  4. Persistent unknown cause of BSODs "IRQL NOT EQUAL" and "KMODE EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Frequent systems lock-ups or BSODs with different stop codes and unknown cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent systems lock-ups or BSODs with different stop codes and unknown cause: Hello,My HP laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 4800H cpu has intermittent crashing / blue screen problems. There is a certain pattern to this: there will be a week or two of multiple crashes or blue screens per day sometimes over 10 per day, then the issue will go away for months or...
  6. Frequent systems lock-ups or BSODs with different stop codes and unknown cause

Frequent systems lock-ups or BSODs with different stop codes and unknown cause: Hello,My HP laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 4800H cpu has intermittent crashing / blue screen problems. There is a certain pattern to this: there will be a week or two of multiple crashes or blue screens per day sometimes over 10 per day, then the issue will go away for months or...
  7. Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause: Hi there,a few months ago I started having random BSOD´s. I had no luck getting rid of them and it was anyway time to Upgrade my PC.I upgraded to anAMD Ryzen 7600XEXPO DDR5 6000 RAMAsrock B650 MainboardWD Black SN850 carried over from old systemI had not done a fresh windows...
  8. Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause

Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause: Hi there,a few months ago I started having random BSOD´s. I had no luck getting rid of them and it was anyway time to Upgrade my PC.I upgraded to anAMD Ryzen 7600XEXPO DDR5 6000 RAMAsrock B650 MainboardWD Black SN850 carried over from old systemI had not done a fresh windows...
  9. Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts: My PC has recently began exhibiting some strange behaviors following or at least I assume several driver updates. Up until this point I had strictly been using the driver tools from my PC's manufacturer, Dell, though at some point I got overzealous and started using Intel's...
  10. Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts

Recent BSODs due to Unknown Driver Conflicts: My PC has recently began exhibiting some strange behaviors following or at least I assume several driver updates. Up until this point I had strictly been using the driver tools from my PC's manufacturer, Dell, though at some point I got overzealous and started using Intel's...