Windows 10: Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve

Discus and support Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello fellow PC peeps,I hope you're all doing alright.So recently, for the sake of testing purposes, my idiotic self decided to download some software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MGuy.21, Dec 2, 2022.

1. MGuy.21 Win User

Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve

Hello fellow PC peeps,I hope you're all doing alright.So recently, for the sake of testing purposes, my idiotic self decided to download some software from rather shady sites. Everything seemed fine at first; I tested what I wanted to test, then uninstalled the program. However, it seems like I've got a virus injected into my laptop. Very often, and in intervals of half an hour to an hour, a Command Prompt window would pop up for a split second then silently close. This incredibly annoys me, especially when I'm in a fullscreen or borderless game or program, as it would forcibly minimize the ga

:)

MGuy.21, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 2, 2022
  3. gus866 Win User
    unknown certificate in ie 11 with kapersky as virus control

I use kapersky for virus control, when I am browsing using ie 11, and go to any website , none in particular, kapersey opens on screen

with a dialog box reading ie 11 certificate in not valid , it does not know if the certificate is a known one. it also reads disconnect. in order for me to keep on with the website I am using I have to disconnect. this happens quite often while I am using
    ie. is there anything you can tell me so I can stop this bad certificate popup? I have read other posts and they aren't the same problem.

my problem concerns are that kapersky virus control popup reads " ie 11 certificate is unknown and I must disconnect before I can go

ahead and use the website that I am on. there is no certain website it is every one I browse on. can anyone help me. I am not very good at solving these kind of problems .

\

gus866, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve

Jsssssssss, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve

1. Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve - Similar Threads - Unknown CMD popups

2. CMD Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD Popup: Hello, I was using my Windows 10 PC an suddenly a CMD window popped for a second it was something like system32 and SC.exe it went away and another one popped up just for a second. I couldn't note what was on the second one. This has never happened before is it possible that...
  3. CMD Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Popup: Hello, I was using my Windows 10 PC an suddenly a CMD window popped for a second it was something like system32 and SC.exe it went away and another one popped up just for a second. I couldn't note what was on the second one. This has never happened before is it possible that...
  4. CMD Popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown CMD popups with "thtvatw.exe" controlling it, suspected virus that I'm unable to solve: Hello fellow PC peeps,I hope you're all doing alright.So recently, for the sake of testing purposes, my idiotic self decided to download some software from rather shady sites. Everything seemed fine at first; I tested what I wanted to test, then uninstalled the program....
  6. Unknown exe files SOLVED

Unknown exe files SOLVED: Today I found several exe files but can't find any info on Google as to if they are Windows exe or maybe malware.here are their locations and names%PROGRAMFILESX86%\rosser\Combes.exe%PROGRAMFILESx86%\unreal\Comment.exe%Localappdata%\Observation.exeThey show up in the Registry...
  7. Suspected virus

Suspected virus: Recently i was looking into my antivirus notifications and saw dxgiadaptercache.exe allowed to network. On searching online , it was showing as severe TROJAN so i runned security scan using bitdefender but couldnt find anything then i ran using MS security and found 341...
  8. unknown processes that i suspect virus due to it's working

unknown processes that i suspect virus due to it's working: i don't what is this but i just wanted to remove this. the process named libmfxsw32 is just taking a very less amount of memory but when i play games it always pops me out of games t show a message allocating memory. when i click on open file location through task manager, it...
  9. Unknown Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknown Popup: Good day all, May I know is anyone encounter this popup before? Due to the popup msg is not English, much appreciated it if you could provide me with some advice on this. I helping my user copy the Email to the desktop but getting this popup msg. [ATTACH] Best...
  10. unknown popup

unknown popup: my windows Microsoft edge reads no action needed this filled my screen instructing me to have a scan I have a screen shot of it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-popup/771653e0-1cf2-4507-b2d4-ab7e37a579da