Windows 10: Unknown Device and Driver

Discus and support Unknown Device and Driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I Bricked My Phone And Now its a "UNKNOWN DEVICE" so I installed The "MediaTek Drivers" and Tried to Use Them as My phones Driver.... But The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XTheBestHorrorX, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Unknown Device and Driver

So I Bricked My Phone And Now its a "UNKNOWN DEVICE" so I installed The "MediaTek Drivers" and Tried to Use Them as My phones Driver.... But The MediaTek Drivers Didn't show In The Drivers List I tried To select Them manually but It said That The driver is not 64x Even though My PC is 64x

submitted by /u/XTheBestHorrorX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XTheBestHorrorX, Oct 4, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown Device and Driver [​IMG]

putermaker, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Unknown Device and Driver

unknown "other devices"

Hi,

Unknown devices usually show up in the Device Manager when Windows is unable to identify a piece of hardware and attempts to provide a driver for it. An unknown device isn’t just unknown — it’s not functioning until you install the right driver. Most of
    the time Windows is able to identify and download drivers automatically. In cases where it is unable to do so, you'll have to identify and look for the driver yourself.

Follow these steps to locate the Unknown Device:

1. Press Windows Key + X and select Device Manager.

2. You’ll find unknown devices and other non-functioning devices under Other devices. Each device with a problem has a little yellow exclamation mark over its icon.

To check the Hardware ID of a device, follow these steps:

1. Open the Device Manager.

2. In the Device Manager, right-click the device, and choose Properties in the popup menu.

3. Tap the Details tab.

4. Select the Hardware IDs in the drop-down list.

5. Search the web for the Hardware ID using your browser. You should be able to get the name of the piece of hardware associated with the unknown device.

6. Get the driver for the device and install it normally.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Device and Driver

1. Unknown Device and Driver - Similar Threads - Unknown Device Driver

2. Unknown driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown driver in Device Manager: Hi,In device manager of Windows 11 Pro I have unknown device with the following ID: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 This is the last error after installation of device software. Local ASUS support has not solved the problem yet and escalated it to global...
  3. Unknown driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown driver in Device Manager: Hi,In device manager of Windows 11 Pro I have unknown device with the following ID: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 This is the last error after installation of device software. Local ASUS support has not solved the problem yet and escalated it to global...
  4. " an unknown device is appearing . drivers are not updating .

" an unknown device is appearing . drivers are not updating .: in device manager , under "other devices" an unknown device is appearing . softwares are not updating and are not present . under "details " section of this device this information is present. details are following . under details section of unknown device , problem code is...
  5. Unknown device driver named "oppointeraction"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device driver named "oppointeraction": Hey guys... I have an unknown device named oppointeraction.. Which doesn't makes sense as I don't use any oppo devices. I have only a tplink bluetooth dongle attached and a wireless keyboard and mouse combo from dell....
  6. unknown ACPI device without driver

unknown ACPI device without driver: i have been getting alot of BSOD's lately, i have 1 unknown device and i can't find the driver for it hardware ID: ACPI\VEN_INOU&DEV_0000 can anyone help me?...
  7. unknown ACPI device without driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown ACPI device without driver: i have been getting alot of BSOD's lately, i have 1 unknown device and i can't find the driver for it hardware ID: ACPI\VEN_INOU&DEV_0000 can anyone help me?...
  8. Unknown device and No driver could be found

Unknown device and No driver could be found: Under my device>other device>unknown device it prompts me to search for a driver. When it completes it says that it could not be found any help? I have a dell inspiron 15 5577. [ATTACH]...
  9. Unknown device drivers not installing manually

Unknown device drivers not installing manually: Up until my update this morning I have had a wireless adapter for my Xbox 360 controller. I have been manually assigning it driver updates but this time, I try to update it and nothing happens. I go to manage devices Other devices Unknown device Browse my computer Pick...
  10. Unknown device stays unknown after downloading drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device stays unknown after downloading drivers.: Just had to reset my computer. An old Xbox 360 wireless receiver I've been using for ages always needed to get drivers installed when plugged in to a new PC. Usually i click update drivers select manually and browse the list of drivers til i get to the correct section. Xbox...