Windows 10: Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

Discus and support Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264) I have been trying to narrow this down for several strait hours and giving this a first shot. No luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SinSemilla, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264)

I have been trying to narrow this down for several strait hours and giving this a first shot.

No luck reviewing the forums for related issues.

Randomly during use I get the Device Connect+Device Disconnect sound which seems to briefly interfere with the performance. Stopping my mouse, interfering with other sounds but, it does not affect video or key input.

I have removed all hardware I have physically installed externally one by one in an attempt to narrow down what could be the problem. Used two different monitor, headset, keyboard, mouse, and removed other devices such as foot pedal and webcam. I have an near empty system so I formatted and after fresh boot and minimal driver updates to have it fully functional and the issue still randomly happens.

Since the system is creating the sounds is there no way I can run an Event Viewer to see what is actually trying to connect/disconnect? Even though it is random (anywhere from an hour to five times in ten seconds).

I have tried reviewing the event monitor but, am unknowing of how to manage it and most forums direction to view are not for what I need.

I did install an application that detects USB connecting/disconnecting and it's not recognizing the issue when it occurs.

Thanks for any help.

:)

SinSemilla, Jul 17, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly. [​IMG]

putermaker, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

Unknown devices connected to my pc

It is found under network connection, listed as unknown devices connected to my pc. After changing password to FiOS G1100 and also name of network connection I still found an unknown phone and a tablet showing under unknown devices connected to my pc.

Found by looking in "my pc", then "network".

Confused about connected device, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

1. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly. - Similar Threads - Unknown Device Disconnect

2. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  3. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  4. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown USB Device Disconnecting and Reconnecting

Unknown USB Device Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I recently updated my windows 10 machine with a Feature Update version 20H2. Since Installing this update, there is now an "Unknown USB Device Link in Compliance Mode" that shows in my Device Manager under the USB Controllers. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and the...
  6. Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: Title says it all. There is an unknown USB device that just keeps connecting and disconnecting. It is visible in my device manager. The computer works just fine and I have managed to turn the sound off. I'm just a little concerned that this could cause an issue down the line...
  7. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.: Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264) I have been trying to narrow this down for several strait hours and giving this a first shot. No luck reviewing the forums for related issues. Randomly during use I get the Device Connect+Device Disconnect sound which seems to...
  8. Unknown Device Connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknown Device Connected: It show's that there is an unknown device connected to my computer in device manager and I was wondering how I would find out what or who it is and also when I pull it up within my computers information, (where control panels would be) it show's it there so I clicked on it...
  9. Unknown Device Disconnected sounds

Unknown Device Disconnected sounds: I am getting numerous Device Disconnected sounds and occasionally Device Connected sounds. I am trying to trace the source of these and started looking in the event logs. There does not appear to be any events with Critical or Error tags showing. Should the Device...
  10. Device Disconnection sound repeated regularly

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Disconnection sound repeated regularly: I have just updated windows 8.1 to 10. I am hearing the sound heard when disconnecting a USB device all the time - Sometimes every 30 seconds, sometimes every minute. Sometimes not as frequent but usually very frequent. I have noticed a few things - In task manager the...