Windows 10: Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809

Discus and support Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I took delivery of a new PC 2 weeks ago with 1803 installed on it and everything was fine. After updating Win 10 Pro to 1809 17763.134 a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ray Proudfoot, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809

Hi,

I took delivery of a new PC 2 weeks ago with 1803 installed on it and everything was fine. After updating Win 10 Pro to 1809 17763.134 a problem has occurred in Device Manager. See image below.

I'm told by the computer maker it probably refers to the port that the case motherboard connects to. Reporting it to you so it can be fixed hopefully.

Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809 683c4904-bd41-42e4-a40f-ca4d424ad6e2?upload=true.png

:)

Ray Proudfoot, Nov 23, 2018

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809 [​IMG]

putermaker, Nov 23, 2018
  4. TorreyE Win User

Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809

Unknown device problem

It's looking like the

I am most grateful for your advice. It's looking like the Intel management engine device is the culprit, but I don't seem to be able to replace it.

When I went into device manager properties/Details/Hardware Ids for the unknown device I got this
    ACPI\NTN0530
    *NTN0530

When I googled those, I didn't find much that made any sense to me, so I located, downloaded and ran as administrator the update for the Intel management engine device. I got this:
    *39058-0aba20f195ca3e16fb2c2cc9aae15d8a.jpg*

Oooops, sorry it is so small. What the error message says is that "the setup program failed to start one or more application processes. Setup will exit."

Where do you suggest I go from here? Can I get there from here?

TorreyE, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809

1. Unknown Device in Device Manager after update to 1809 - Similar Threads - Unknown Device Device

2. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows: Hello there,Recently, I reinstalled my windows10 on my legion5 pro laptop and downloaded all the derivers from the lenovo system update app but I still fined myself with a lot of unknown devices under the other devices in device manager that can not be known or updated.So far...
  3. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows: Hello there,Recently, I reinstalled my windows10 on my legion5 pro laptop and downloaded all the derivers from the lenovo system update app but I still fined myself with a lot of unknown devices under the other devices in device manager that can not be known or updated.So far...
  4. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  5. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  6. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

7. Unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device in device manager: I found an unknown device in device manager. I would like to deactivate it just to be safe as I don't know what it is and I don't seem to need it anyway, but is this the best thing to do? submitted by /u/piisfour [link] [comments]...
  8. Unknown Device in Device Manager After 1803 Update

Unknown Device in Device Manager After 1803 Update: One of my laptops (Dell XPS 13 9350) now has an annoying Unknown Device error in device manager and I've done everything I can think of to find the now missing driver. Issue wasn't present prior to April Update. - Unknown device has Hardware ID of BTH\MS_BTHL2CAP....
  9. unknown device in device manager

unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...
  10. Unknown Device in Device Manager After 1803 Update

Unknown Device in Device Manager After 1803 Update: Please post an image of the hardware IDs displayed. And please post the hardware ID that you looked up in google.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printers are showing up as unknown device after 1809 update

2. device manager unknown device when updateing to 1809

3. usb controllers not showing in device manager after win 10 1809 update