Windows 10: Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice

Discus and support Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I opened up Device Manager and under Other Devices, there was an unknown device, who's hardware Id was *SysToolDevice. I tried updating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrispyIQ, Mar 14, 2019.

1. ChrispyIQ Win User

Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice

Hey,

I opened up Device Manager and under Other Devices, there was an unknown device, who's hardware Id was *SysToolDevice. I tried updating the driver through Device Manager through the automatic updater, but it didn't work.

I don't really want to uninstall it just in case it is an important driver which I actually need.

If anyone could help me with this, that'll be super helpful!

Thanks,

Chris

:)

ChrispyIQ, Mar 14, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Mar 14, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Unknown Device in Device Manager After 1803 Update

Troubleshoot the unknown devices in device manager with the information in this link:
    How to easily find drivers for Unknown Devices in Windows | PCWorld

Right click a row in device manager > click properties > click details tab > from the property drop-down choose hardware ids > the vendor ID and device ID for that particular device will be listed.

zbook, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice [​IMG]

putermaker, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice

1. Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice - Similar Threads - Unknown Device Device

2. Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap": I recently needed to uninstall Kaspersky Premium App and then reinstall as I had received an error saying there were corrupted files. Kaspersky now seems ok. I have an unknown device in Device Manager with a path ROOT\NET\0001 and a hardware ID = "kltap". The error seems to...
  3. Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap": I recently needed to uninstall Kaspersky Premium App and then reinstall as I had received an error saying there were corrupted files. Kaspersky now seems ok. I have an unknown device in Device Manager with a path ROOT\NET\0001 and a hardware ID = "kltap". The error seems to...
  4. Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  6. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  7. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

8. Unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device in device manager: I found an unknown device in device manager. I would like to deactivate it just to be safe as I don't know what it is and I don't seem to need it anyway, but is this the best thing to do? submitted by /u/piisfour [link] [comments]...
  9. Unknown Device Hardware ID: root\NetTap6

Unknown Device Hardware ID: root\NetTap6: So this is to do with my Network Adapter, Intel(R) Ethernet (2) 1218-V which is installed correctly , there are no internet connection issues This unknown device is found under the menu of Network Adapters some research threw this up: Device Manufacturer: Intel...
  10. unknown device in device manager

unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unknown devices *systooldevice